EEEEEEE!!!! I'm a happy bean!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I haven't been on in ages, so I thought I'd fill you all in on things while I've been gone. I ended up staying at a friends a lot longer than planned and didn't have enough CD stuff, also would have been hard there anyway, though not impossible! So I did break diet, though did try and choose as best options where possible. I've put on a few lbs but not much. Think it's 3. Hopefully will come off easily. Though I'm back on it today, until next week....

Next week I'm off to Italy! 7 days of sun, sea and sand and I can't wait!! Me and a friend found an amazing last minute deal and just booked it. Haven't had a holiday in 5 or 6 years so really looking forward to it. It's half board though, it was cheaper than self catering before food! I've thought about it and I've decided that I'm going to come off diet for that week, but be sensible. Things in moderation, not eating big portions, lots of water, and choosing the healthy option. The hotel in the evening has a salad buffet bar and then menu of meat and fish as well as typical italian food. So while I'm not going to go to Italy and not try Pizza, a slice will be enough, and I'll happily have fish and salad, or chicken and salad.

But the thing I'm really excited about is packing. I was sorting through clothes tonight, working out what I have, what I'm taking and what I need. A lot of the trousers that I was wearing last summer, or that were too small last summer, they're now too big! Like far too big! One pair just falls down! The others I just can't possibly wear. Made me feel amazing like you wouldn't believe! Well, I'm sure you would all believe!! Has made me determined not to ruin this hard work. Yes I'm going to enjoy Italy, but I'm not going to go crazy and ruin all this hard work. No chance!!

How are you all?

Caroline xx

hiya caroline nice to see you back and nice to see you getting into clothes that u wouldnt have dreamed possible!!

Have a great hols
x

I've realised already how my confidence is changing. I've had to buy a few new bits of clothes and I'm buying stuff I would never have worn before. Those 2 sizes seem to have made a world of difference, can't wait to see what happens as I lose more!

have a great holiday caroline x x

Caroline, I love how excited you sound in that post! Its infectious! :D

The fact your old clothes are now falling off you means its time for a shopping trip! Woohoo! Always a good thing!:p

I hope you have a really FANTASTIC time in Italy...:D

Cat Bee x

Your post has made me smile because I can feel how happy you are at your success so far - it's definitely infectious. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy looking fantastic!

Enjoy Italy Caroline, I was there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it :):)

So exciting that your clothes are falling off! Have a great time buying new ones.

We were in Italy for part of our honeymoon, it was lovely. I like how you've made the conscious decision to eat sensibly while away and get back to CD when you get home. Hope you have a great time!

You will love Italy, it's beautiful and of loads of things to do and see.

I love going to Rome been the past couple of summers for a short brake. Love the trevi fountain, vatican and collaeaum weather has always been fantastic and the food just beautiful.

If you do some sight seeing you should manage enough exercise so that pizza slice won't be too bad.

I am looking forward to going away in October and I am looking forward to getting on the plane and not having a panic that the seat belt wont fit me, I will fit in the seat with the tray down and the seatbelt fastened comfortably accross my lap.

Have a wonderfull time and CD will be waiting for you when you get back.

Back