Eeeeeek I just ordered....

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
So I just ordered a weeks worth of slim and save products and got it on next day delivery!!

I usually do no or really low carb diet and have so far since sept lost 4 stone but want atleast another 2 off so I'm opting for a little help from slim and save.... Started off with trying a week and if by day 5 I'm all good and feeling strong I will then order 4 weeks worth.....

So I'm not expecting huge loses not even on the first week as I've been on a low carb for ages so I'd assume hardly any water retention to lose but dya know what I know long term this will work how I want it to work.... Here's to the delivery hurrying itself up tomorrow haha and here's to getting rid of these last 2/3 stone

xxx any tips hints or advice is gladly welcomed I'm a total virgin here lol ;-)

Well done on taking the plunge - if you go to the top of the forum there's a "Top Tips for Newbies" thread which has got loads of useful information in it... Also the "what you do with the packs" thread helps to liven up your packs a bit. Good luck!

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Well done on taking the plunge - if you go to the top of the forum there's a "Top Tips for Newbies" thread which has got loads of useful information in it... Also the "what you do with the packs" thread helps to liven up your packs a bit. Good luck!

Awesome thanks babes xxx

I'm hoping to start tomorrow as well! I have 3 stones to lose...currently doing exante till my pack arrives and already lost 10 pounds in the first week! Good luck girls :)

Wendox said:
I'm hoping to start tomorrow as well! I have 3 stones to lose...currently doing exante till my pack arrives and already lost 10 pounds in the first week! Good luck girls :)

I'm on my phone what are your stats? If you don't mind me asking....

I would really like to find anyone whose around te same weight as me an how their loses were?

I really hope I can atleast get through 1st week and then buy a 4 week pack and would love those 5 weeks be enough for me to have lost atleast 1 stone and a couple of extra pounds maybe?!

You'll love it hun!!! Good luck!! And well done for your losses so far!! You've done amazing!!! X

Lauratheloop said:

I would really like to find anyone whose around te same weight as me an how their loses were?

I really hope I can atleast get through 1st week and then buy a 4 week pack and would love those 5 weeks be enough for me to have lost atleast 1 stone and a couple of extra pounds maybe?!

Hope it's going well for you all today!
I'm still waiting for my goodies to arrive! Didn't realise you had to order before 1515 on a week day in order to get a next day delivery! ? placed mine just after 1700...hope it comes today!

Laura I started on 15.13! And that was from yoyo dieting over the years. I used to be 10.7 stones back in 2008 and since meeting my now fiancée the weight has been creeping on slowly. Giving myself 1 year to lose 3-4 stones before the wedding! Hard work but we can do it!!

Xx

Hope it's going well for you all today!
I'm still waiting for my goodies to arrive! Didn't realise you had to order before 1515 on a week day in order to get a next day delivery! ? placed mine just after 1700...hope it comes today!

Laura I started on 15.13! And that was from yoyo dieting over the years. I used to be 10.7 stones back in 2008 and since meeting my now fiancée the weight has been creeping on slowly. Giving myself 1 year to lose 3-4 stones before the wedding! Hard work but we can do it!!

Xx

You'll lose that in less than six months babe!!! : ) X

Hi Laura,

I started on 16st on sat this is my first week on s&s and going good so far...I had a sneaky way in yesturday day3!...and saw a loss of 4lbs already...I guess this is just water weight for now.

Thought this might help :)

Thanks for all your comments - I am more the. Ready for it.... But I done the same and order after 5 so don't think mine will be here untill tomorrow

Good luck everyone I can't wait xx

Deezer said:
You'll lose that in less than six months babe!!! : ) X

Thanks Hun! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sadly my order didn't arrive today :( got a text stating its now been dispatched so hoping I'm able to start tomorrow!

Good luck girlies xx

Good luck! Everyone loses at a different rate but 1 stone a month does seem to be achieveable for most people - even withput the big weight loss in the first week due to water.

How is it going for you today Weasy? I finally got my pack in the post today woohoo! Omg the crispy chocolate is absolutely beaut! Could not believe how tasty it was...ALOT better than the exante shakes if anyone is thinking of changing over. Now on my first litre of water for the day :) can't wait till my next fix lol

Keep at it peeps xx

It's going well for me today thanks! I'm actually in the middle pf a long refeed having met my goal and today I had bacon and scrambled eggs for brekkie and just had chicken salad for lunch.

I hate the crispy choc shake! Too sickly for me... Everyone likes different things - that's what makes us human I guess.

Wendox said:
How is it going for you today Weasy? I finally got my pack in the post today woohoo! Omg the crispy chocolate is absolutely beaut! Could not believe how tasty it was...ALOT better than the exante shakes if anyone is thinking of changing over. Now on my first litre of water for the day :) can't wait till my next fix lol

Keep at it peeps xx

Hi Hun, I got mine today but as I said on me diary in doing a slim fast shake for lunch as won't get my packs till in home, I also had boiled egg and 3 asparagus sprigs, as I'm on 3 packs a day, tonight will either be a shake or a bar as I'm at the cinema ;-)

Was feeling hungry earlier but not so much now, I'm so used to the "getting into Ketosis" process I think I'm okay with the hungry pangs....
What will be weird for me is the fact that this week I have ordered mainly shakes an whilst Ivan have that bit of protein n veg having such a liquid intake may take some getting used to, but I'm ready for it xxx

And well done weasey on making goal - proof it can be done huh x

coool! me too! im going to finish off old packs i had frm cambridge and hopefully s&s will arrive and i can go straight on them, i really need to shift this weight!! what packs did you order chick x good luck xxx

I order just a weeks worth to see how I get in coz I attempted exante last year and reckon only ever had like 1 shake lol (Ivan rememeber my Oh an sister in law laughing as I try to gulp it down)
Anyway I'm allot more focuse now and so I order a weeks worth of 3 packs and got a mix or caramel vanilla, vanilla, banana, chocolate and then 3 bars to try them

Really excited to see if this is going to kick start my weight loss again

Goodluck babes keep me posted ! x

aw thanks luv! i ordered a mix of strawberry, caramel, crispy choc, truffa bars, lemon bars, spag bol chill and soup . when i came of cambridge i was only using the choc mint and strawberry it had got too repedtitive for me. have your packs came yet? x

Back