Eeeeeek I just ordered....

jasminescott242 said:
aw thanks luv! i ordered a mix of strawberry, caramel, crispy choc, truffa bars, lemon bars, spag bol chill and soup . when i came of cambridge i was only using the choc mint and strawberry it had got too repedtitive for me. have your packs came yet? x

They arrived today , I had a slim fast one for lunch as I wanted to start today but was at the office and the packs were delivered to home but ha a bar for dinner as was at cinema and some protein and asparagus.

Tomorrow morning will be my first real try of the shakes - sad to say I'm so excited !! Lol
I've got in my bag ready caramel vanilla and a banana one .... Can't wait got it all planned,

I had the lemon and yoghurt bar tonight- quite nice quite strong on lemon but then I used to eat lemons whole so really liked it an the way the yoghurt kinda cuts thru the sharpness and sweetens it - yum
I think I order the choc praline one and i think the vanilla and almond one.

Just gotta get thru week 1 and then will order a mans 5 packs a day 4 week package. Apparently it works out cheaper this way and I'm going to opt for 3 and protein or 4 on the odd day... Mix it up a bit

I think I'll order some of the crispy shakes too - I've seen people doing other stuff with these so up for experimenting :)

x

First day has gone really well :) usually around this time I'm starving marvin but I've kept myself busy all day. Just having a cuppa now with my 150ml skimmed milk allowance lol have 1 more product to have tonight so saving it for when oh gets home :) does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of diet coke we can have in a day? I find water, coke zero and defo tea helps suppress my hunger.

Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)

Wendox said:
First day has gone really well :) usually around this time I'm starving marvin but I've kept myself busy all day. Just having a cuppa now with my 150ml skimmed milk allowance lol have 1 more product to have tonight so saving it for when oh gets home :) does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of diet coke we can have in a day? I find water, coke zero and defo tea helps suppress my hunger.

Good luck for tomorrow ladies :)

Well done hun, in it together x

Think its 500ml a day limit on coke zero. I tend to just have a can every evening with my bar, feels like a treat xxx

kaceyboo said:
Think its 500ml a day limit on coke zero. I tend to just have a can every evening with my bar, feels like a treat xxx

Thanks Kaceyboo :) day 2 for me bring it on! X

So day to is going fine,

In actually off work and helpin my hubby with a big catering deal he had so I've been portioning salads and fruit salads and making sandwiches all morning ! I must admit I'm quite pleased at how ignorant I have managed to stay towards the food lol
As its a sandwich bar coffee shop there's cakes sweets treats everywhere but well, I had a sneaky peak on scales this morning and as I suspected I already from 13.0 dead am showing 12.11.8 and so I think I'm right to say 4 lbs of that is going to simply be water as I was 12.10 2 weeks ago!

I had the caramel vanilla this morning and I was omg so surprised, I did exante last year and yuk I didn't like them so was really dreading the shakes, luckily hubby has a milkshake machine so it was blended nicely in an ice cold glass - I can't wait to have my banana one for lunch ;-)

How's everyone else's day goig?

Back