RedOnHerHead

hello :wave_cry:- I'm new
Ummm....:confused:
Lost 6lbs 1st week,
3.5lbs 2nd week
4.5lbs 3rd week

I weigh in on thursdays!
So... hello everyone!
Please guide me on what goes on around here!
Thankyou,
Red.

Welcome to the forum and looks like SW wise you know what you're doing as you've had good losses :)

You have to navigate properly to find your way around this site, but when you do it's great the amount of info you can get from it.
If you are looking for Recipes there is a section above where you can find SW friendly recipes. If you are looking for Syn Values for foods there is also another section. If you want to have a look at what others are eating, look in the Food Diaries section. For where the bargains are at, there is another section above. There is also a section depending on what day you Weigh In, so you may want to join in on there to talk about your results for that day and get some motivation :)
So much more on offer here on the forum and a great bunch of people, so feel free to ask any questions. Also make use of the Search facility to find out information before asking.
Again welcome aboard!

Greast post by Meli introducing everything so I will just say hello and say well done on your first few weeks loses.

The more you read the forum the more it will click in your head, so if anyone asks you why you are spending so much time on here just tell them its research :D

Hiya - I'm new too only joining recently.

I have already found lots of nice tasting recipe ideas & some good tips, you will be pleased you joined!!

Hi there and welcome!
You are doing really well so far Hun, so keep that up!

Hi! welcome! i'm relatively new too! everyone is really nice and helpful! x

Thanks all!
Yes, I completely understand Slimming World - when I lost the weight the first time (before my babies came along) I was actually a consultant for them. Although it's changed a little, the priciple is still the same. When I was pregnant with my first, I had problems with my pelvis and had to give it up, whick meant I piled on the weight - then lost it for my wedding, then got pregnant with baby no. 2 and am now on my 3rd weight loss journey with Slimming World.

Just managing to navigate around here - I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Thankyou all once again - and congratulations all on your fabulous weight losses too!

Hope to see you about here x

Back