Eeek- about to try Kettlercise!

Chubby chick 2023

Silver Member
About to try the DVD- so far have just been doing some really quite easy routines off YouTube And I think I'm about to get a shock..... Think I will wimpily just try the 20 minute version.

Just realised its volume 2. Does this mean it'll be even harder?!?!

Actually really enjoyable- got out if breath far more than the YouTube clips. Cheated though as only used my 3kg ( well I hate new DVDs when you don't know what's coming - never want to go all out in case it just gets harder and harder) - so this coming week rather than trying the 50 minute one I'm going to work on building up to using my 6kg. When I can do the entire thing on 6kg then I'll switch to 50 min and do the same. Watching Dancing on Ice now and feeling inspired by the sheer tiny-ness of the girls!

Hiya, im on kettleworx and i think its fantastic!! all the best with your workout and ill be here to support :)

Actually really enjoyable- got out if breath far more than the YouTube clips. Cheated though as only used my 3kg ( well I hate new DVDs when you don't know what's coming - never want to go all out in case it just gets harder and harder) - so this coming week rather than trying the 50 minute one I'm going to work on building up to using my 6kg. When I can do the entire thing on 6kg then I'll switch to 50 min and do the same. Watching Dancing on Ice now and feeling inspired by the sheer tiny-ness of the girls!

Hi
I do the kettercise class 2 x week - 60 min class including warmup and down - 1st time back for 6 weeks and my legs ache lol

I have both vol 1 and 2 - 2 is better because the warmup is on the right DVD - whereas its not in vol 1. 1 usually use my 4kg and 6 kg to do the class - but due to my shoulder issues, I use my 2.5kg bell.

Do the whole 50 mins, your feel it in your legs and bum more lol

Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi I have the kettleworx program, gonna start tomorrow. will update on how I get on

Yeah let me know how you get on. I was going to do a good workout tonight, but somehow my hand dialled for a pizza instead of picking up the bell . From Tomo I am swapping carbs for kettlebells!!!!!

Hi I am an avid Kettlercise girl, I just love it. I go Kettlercise on Wednesday and Advanced Kettlercise on Sunday plus the DVD X 3 days. Today I received the brand new DVD that Guy has released.
I have been going the classes since March. It has inspired me and given me so much confidence that I've just completed the training and passed the exams to become a Fitness and Gym Instructor! Not bad for an old bird (59) who 18 months ago was nearly at the point of needing a wheelchair due to rheumatoid and 17 stone. I am now 10st 7lbs.

Back