• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Eeek- about to try Kettlercise!

Goldi-chocs

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 12st9lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st9lb(4.84%)
Just realised its volume 2. Does this mean it'll be even harder?!?!

Goldi-chocs

Silver Member
Actually really enjoyable- got out if breath far more than the YouTube clips. Cheated though as only used my 3kg ( well I hate new DVDs when you don't know what's coming - never want to go all out in case it just gets harder and harder) - so this coming week rather than trying the 50 minute one I'm going to work on building up to using my 6kg. When I can do the entire thing on 6kg then I'll switch to 50 min and do the same. Watching Dancing on Ice now and feeling inspired by the sheer tiny-ness of the girls!

Aurora.

S: 12st1lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya, im on kettleworx and i think its fantastic!! all the best with your workout and ill be here to support :)

Mis-behave

Gold Member
S: 99.7kg C: 94kg G: 63kg BMI: 34.1 Loss: 5.7kg(5.73%)
Actually really enjoyable- got out if breath far more than the YouTube clips. Cheated though as only used my 3kg ( well I hate new DVDs when you don't know what's coming - never want to go all out in case it just gets harder and harder) - so this coming week rather than trying the 50 minute one I'm going to work on building up to using my 6kg. When I can do the entire thing on 6kg then I'll switch to 50 min and do the same. Watching Dancing on Ice now and feeling inspired by the sheer tiny-ness of the girls!
Hi
I do the kettercise class 2 x week - 60 min class including warmup and down - 1st time back for 6 weeks and my legs ache lol

I have both vol 1 and 2 - 2 is better because the warmup is on the right DVD - whereas its not in vol 1. 1 usually use my 4kg and 6 kg to do the class - but due to my shoulder issues, I use my 2.5kg bell.

Do the whole 50 mins, your feel it in your legs and bum more lol

Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Busybusy

Gold Member
S: 11st0lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st7lb(4.55%)
hi I have the kettleworx program, gonna start tomorrow. will update on how I get on

Goldi-chocs

Silver Member
Yeah let me know how you get on. I was going to do a good workout tonight, but somehow my hand dialled for a pizza instead of picking up the bell . From Tomo I am swapping carbs for kettlebells!!!!!

Pamdav

Hi I am an avid Kettlercise girl, I just love it. I go Kettlercise on Wednesday and Advanced Kettlercise on Sunday plus the DVD X 3 days. Today I received the brand new DVD that Guy has released.
I have been going the classes since March. It has inspired me and given me so much confidence that I've just completed the training and passed the exams to become a Fitness and Gym Instructor! Not bad for an old bird (59) who 18 months ago was nearly at the point of needing a wheelchair due to rheumatoid and 17 stone. I am now 10st 7lbs.