Eeek! Finally taking some action :)

moesy22

Here goes! Hi everyone! I have been researching and talking about doing a TFR for a while now and finally manned up and ordered slim and save! It came today so I'm starting officially tomorrow! Quite nervous but very much determined as I am now the biggest I have ever been! Does anyone have any helpful tips which they would have liked to have known when they first started??

Hiya, Well done for taking the plunge. Right at the top of the forum there's a "Top Tips for Newbies" thread which has loads of great tips in it.

Good luck hun. Day 1 of restart for me today. Just keep drinking the water. The first few days are tough but it does get easier. Oh and read the diaries they really help xxx

Thanks everyone! I have to say yesterday was tough but luckily I have lovely family and friends who didn't mind listening to a wee moany me lol! Today was much much better so hopefully that continues :)

moesy22 said:
Thanks everyone! I have to say yesterday was tough but luckily I have lovely family and friends who didn't mind listening to a wee moany me lol! Today was much much better so hopefully that continues :)

Hello lovey. How's it going? X

Hiya Sonia!

At the moment it couldnt be going better! Don't feel hungry and have no cravings so I can't help but feel am I doing it wrong?lol. Big family dinner tomorrow though so that'll be a fun test! Have u started?xx

moesy22 said:
Hiya Sonia!

At the moment it couldnt be going better! Don't feel hungry and have no cravings so I can't help but feel am I doing it wrong?lol. Big family dinner tomorrow though so that'll be a fun test! Have u started?xx

So nice to hear that it's going good. Just remember how good you'll look in your outfits for future family dinners when you feel temptation rear it's ugly head!

I'm getting my packs tomorrow so will be starting on Tuesday unless I get my packs really early in which case I will start tomorrow. I am ready for this!

I think it's really important to start on the right mind set so u have half the battle won already :)

Hi Sonia doll!! Well my first weigh was today and ive somehow managed to lose 11lbs!! Rally pleased. How r u finding day one. Just keep drinking water and remember that after the first few days it's so much easier!xx

moesy22 said:
Hi Sonia doll!! Well my first weigh was today and ive somehow managed to lose 11lbs!! Rally pleased. How r u finding day one. Just keep drinking water and remember that after the first few days it's so much easier!xx

Whooooooo!!!!! Amaze balls! Well done you. That is so inspiring hun. Bet you feel so proud!

Today has been ok for me. I've stayed on plan but had a few more cups of coffee than I'd originally wanted and ended up guzzling almost 75 calories of milk so will have to be careful tomorrow. Other than that I've been ok. Enjoy your day lovey. You've done so well x

Thanks so much! I'm really chuffed, honestly didn't think I'd lose just quite as much! Had a few drinks on sat too and thought that might have set me back but obviously not (though I'm definitely not having a few drinks again, was so ill yesterday eugh)

Well I wouldn't worry too much as I drink god knows how many cups of tea during the day esp in work! Can't go without my tea lol!xx

Thanks lilzee! :) is this your first week??

Back