Eek - how much damage can 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

:confused:packets of crisps do?

I was so upset with ex last night I consumed a packet of wotsits and a packet of monster munch.:eek:

I don't feel bad today, I probably broke ketosis but I don't feel hungry or anything.:break_diet:

Could it set back my weight loss?
    Anisah likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    It can do but i shouldnt think by much, just glug extra water today and back on the packs and you might be in K by tomorrow again.

Dont get upset, theres a reason why they are a ex :D amd there not worth to put weight on over, you were doing great, so just draw a line and get on with it again! :D hugs babes
  4. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

It's not going to put any weight on though - surely - it's just a couple of packets of non nutritional crisps.

I haven't even had my first weigh in yet so it won't make a difference between 1lb and 7lbs will it?:confused:
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Dont worry hunni, drink loads of water and have a great day, dont let the ex upset you shes not worth it, just think when you are all slim and sexy who will be the upset one then
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

Yes, definitely have water and don't look back!! Get right back with the plan and you will be fine :)
  7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    I don't think you'll have put on as long as it was just the once. It could stall your losses for a day or 2 cause the salt may cause water retention. Like the others have said just get to glugging and keep moving forward.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.