eek-I have been sooo irritable!!

Amilee*

I am being very very short tempered and irritable .Also,after this,my period has started (i have the coil fitted so rarely have a period at all).I am 47,mind you,and also going through the menopause,help I might become a mad axe murderess!!

How far are you into the plan? My first week I was a right cow! Ha, I think I do have more of a short fuse and I guess it's all down to food deprivation, but I am also generally more happier than I have been! (but not when I am having a short fuse moment!!) Strange eh!

I had 10 days on it,lost 10lb,then went on holiday for 2 weeks (put on 4lb) about a week later back on it again,and the second time I found ita bit hard,but I have been finding it diffult to stick to because I have been looking after my grandaughter (2 years) for a week and keep picking at her leftovers,or just forgetting i am not supposed to eat.

i have been grumpy and irritable for a very long time but apparently i'm a rare case... so my cdc says, ha. if it doesn't calm down soon i need to move up the plans. personally i think it's not sleeping, ha. but we'll see. i'm sure you'll feel better soon hon.

abz xx

My husband said I was a complete cow the first week but I was premenstrual and would have normally eaten my way through a rather large selection of chocolate. It's not surprising that I may have been a little less tolerant, is it?! lol
Hope you're feeling better soon :)

I am sleeping like a log but waking early.I went back to see my cd the secondtime i went back on it ,on day 3,I think I quite scared her!! I was ranting about OH,i was quite scary-I saw a look on her face lol-like OMG she is off the scale!
When i went to see her next time we were laughing about it,but I am gonna get myself on it today again,but I may not be able to continue to do sole source if this doesn't improve,I am like a volcano about to explode.

Poor OH.He seems to have forgotten I am on this diet and bought a very large bag of cakes the other day,and keeps buying grandaughter chocolate-its making it very difficult for me,to have this stuff in the house.I will have to remind him to support me.Just because I don't tell him I still struggle at times,doesn't mean I don't.Also OH has a job with a lot of responsibility and has his own stresses too!

I was also extremely irritable in the first few weeks. Now its weird....when i'm good i'm very very good (which thankfully is most of the time ;)) but omg when i'm bad i'm psychotic :eek: I was awful yesterday, a total cow, a complete biatch. And i knew i was but i couldnt stop myself. I felt like i had the worst PMT ever - i guess i'll know in a few days if that was the case but it should be another full week before i get my PMT head on and as yet CD hasnt affected my periods. Or maybe i should stop looking for reasons and accept that i was just in a foul mood lol:eek::D

my poor OH doesnt get chance to forget i'm doing this. i'm always moody, ha. he makes me huge icey shakes like the mcD's ones and will go and get me chicken if i need an ss+ day to keep me going. he really wanted treats so if he can't decide i ask him to pick the ones i'm not likely to like so it's easier...

abz xx

my OH ate really healthy for two days then ruined it yesterday by having a McDs breakfast! silly boy! i started lecturing him about how he did so well and now he has let himself down because he has no willpower lol whoops...guess i was a bit of a ***** last night too :(

You ladies can scare the **** out of us blokes when the mood takes you.:eek:

I hate to say it but we got it so much easier.
Sorry - lol!

I've found the lack of sleep weird, I can wake up a couple of hours earlier than normal and be wide awake, but late afternoon slipping into 'nap' mode..:confused:

everyone seems to be mentioning lack of sleep. i'm sleeping like a baby which is weird! in bed by 12 every night and up by 8am. i know that doesn't sound very impressive but i used to stay up all night and go to bed at 8am and be up by 11am :argh:

dont you feel knackered by the afternoon though??

no not at all. i seem to be a bit weird...i feel fantastic and have done since day 1 (now on day 4), no withdrawal symptoms and i'm in ketosis now, boundless energy, sleeping well, not feeling hungry, not even tempted to eat!

i should be thrilled but i'm worried it's all been too easy :confused:

hehe, its the same for me, apart from the sleep. i've drunk tons and tons of water so that might help, havent had any bad side effects?? jus waiting to suddenly get them all!!

Maybe we're one-offs.. maybe we're naive...
maybe...

lol

maybe we are special :)

i have been drinking loads of water too...maybe that's the key? 4.5l a day for me plus whatever is in my shakes so that's another 0.75 litres!

i'm expecting to wake up one day soon and not be able to move or something lol mind you my teeth have felt weird today, like tingly and feeling like they are made of chalk...odd!!!

Aaahh the teeth thing!!
So glad you mentioned that, couldnt find it anywhere on the net, I have the same sensation, its strange, definate chalky feel.
My guess is its from the powder in the packs..

if thats all we get then im sure we'll push on through - haha!!

i'm glad it's not just me! last night i was lying in bed and i expected them to have all fell out by the morning!!!

are you worried about hair loss at all? i said to my CDC that at least i won't be fat AND bald hehe

Hmm.. not worried but i noticed my CDC has a little bald patch on her head, didnt want to discuss it, who would?, but i know of it happening to people when coming off the diet and it concerns me a little..

being a bloke i can just shave my head without anyone really taking a second glance...

you could adopt the sinead 'o conner look if it comes to it??
lol

Reading this has just made me feel so much better!! I'm wondering whether Amilee and i are one and the same, am on day ten and i have been what i can only describe as vile, but then again my oh doesn't help himself. My daughter is having issues with her dinner which i've slaved over for hours which is making me feel really cross. So bad i've left her with Dad for a few minutes.

Back