Eek its all so confusing!

K8Casper

I have signed up to the weightwatchers online today. I have done Slimming World before but thought I'd have a change. Wondering now if it was a bad move :(
I can see that you can log all your points which if fab and easy to do, however my problem is knowing what to eat! I can't seem to find anywhere that I can type in KITKAT and it will tell me how many points it is. Its all very well logging what I have eaten but if it turns out to be 500 points it will be too late.
Is there a book or somewhere on the website that lists all the most common foods so I can check the points before I eat it?
AlsoI have 2 recipie books that I bought on special offer in Tesco but neither have the points value for each meal even though they are WW branded books - this seems a bit odd!
And finally.............sorry!!..........I want my husband to do it with me, I know how many points I can have but I presume he would be allowed more, how can I calculate what he can have?

If your still with me then Thank You :D

Points calculator is what I use plus there is a app you can buy,I'll double check the name for you.Ok it's called ultimate value diary plus,I've seen a few people on here say how good it is.If you give me your hubby's age,weight and height I can work his points out for you.My OH is doing it aswell.Makes it a lot easier.

Back