1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

EEk the oven's broke!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by flutterbyuk25, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Well-Known Member

Just as I was getting back on track the blooming oven breaks!

Hob still works, and have toaster and microwave, but all I can think of is food that needs to be oven cooked!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

What a scunner! Happened to me a while back. You can do stir fries, curries ,chillies, even "fry" sausages. Microwave fish. I had one electric ring for weeks! It's amazing what you can produce.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Get yourself a ''slow cooke'r, they are a great standby, I use mine such a lot, and I cook all sorts in it hope you can get your oven fixed soon.

5. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Well-Known Member

Thanks both. I do have a slow cooker so will use that a bit more I guess! But I want SW chips!! And SW pizza! And a million other things. lol. I'm sure I'll cope.

x

6. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

oh hon i really feel fro you i was without an oven for about 2 1/2 months and all i could think of was jacket potatoes and sw chips i got thoroughly sick of pasta lol

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Is the grill working?