Eek, when did I become a chunker?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hailzes, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Hailzes

Hailzes New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just joined Slimming World so that diet I guess
    Hiya everyone! I found you through a google search. Yesterday I discovered I was 12stone (how could I not have known?!) I didn't get this big during my PREGNANCY, so you can see why I've been spurned on into action!
    I know this sounds foolish, but I really want to lose 2 stone in 6 weeks (so by christmas). I know you should only aim for 2-3pounds a week, but given so much of this weight is excess I feel certain that I could get a little closer to the 28lb mark with some determination - which I have, honestly!
    I was hoping somebody on here was hoping for a similar goal in the same time frame so we could really help one another.
    I won't sniff at any loss, but in my dreams, 2stone would be blooming fantastic!
    Nice to meet you all and please message me if you think our goals...or if there's a group on here like that already, please send me the link!
    Good luck all of you, and I LOVE the inspiration section...I will be one of you one day!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ashclow

ashclow Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey, I just joined yesterday, I'm a bit less ambitious (and a fair bit heavier!) than you, hoping to get just about 1stone 2lbs off by Christmas! But that would bring me into the 13's and I would be delighted with that progress! :D
    Isn't it amazing how the weight creeps on without you even noticing???
    I do think 2 stone is a lot to lose in 6 weeks. But with determination anything is possible so I wish you all the best! And who knows, maybe you'll inspire me to shift a bit more off too :)
  4. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck x
  5. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on ur weight loss journey.
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.