Eek, when did I become a chunker?!

Hailzes

Hiya everyone! I found you through a google search. Yesterday I discovered I was 12stone (how could I not have known?!) I didn't get this big during my PREGNANCY, so you can see why I've been spurned on into action!
I know this sounds foolish, but I really want to lose 2 stone in 6 weeks (so by christmas). I know you should only aim for 2-3pounds a week, but given so much of this weight is excess I feel certain that I could get a little closer to the 28lb mark with some determination - which I have, honestly!
I was hoping somebody on here was hoping for a similar goal in the same time frame so we could really help one another.
I won't sniff at any loss, but in my dreams, 2stone would be blooming fantastic!
Nice to meet you all and please message me if you think our goals...or if there's a group on here like that already, please send me the link!
Good luck all of you, and I LOVE the inspiration section...I will be one of you one day!

Hey, I just joined yesterday, I'm a bit less ambitious (and a fair bit heavier!) than you, hoping to get just about 1stone 2lbs off by Christmas! But that would bring me into the 13's and I would be delighted with that progress! :D
Isn't it amazing how the weight creeps on without you even noticing???
I do think 2 stone is a lot to lose in 6 weeks. But with determination anything is possible so I wish you all the best! And who knows, maybe you'll inspire me to shift a bit more off too :)

Back