eggs

When I was in cruise I'd say 35+. I've toned it down as I've stopped eating them in morning (cause I'm too lazy to get up to cook them!)

I've just bought my third tray of 15, used 5 in my muffins, 2 in the bread, 2 for dippy eggs and thats just one day. At 12g protein per egg, deffinately getting a lot of protein that day LOL.

I would say for me a full tray so thats 30 a week xxx

I saw a programme the other day when a doctor was investigating the cholesterol effects of eating too many eggs. She ate four eggs a day for a month (I think) and Her cholestrol was only raised (by 0.01%) and was still well in the healthy range. This backed up some research that has been done recently that suggests that the ill health effects associated with eggs are vastly overrated! Good news for us dukanettes!

It's a wonder I've not started clucking the number of eggs I eat :eek: :D

Now that I am back to Dukan, first day today of cruise after four days on attack and I am eating loads of eggs! The first time around I was really nervous about the fat content slowing my loss. So far I have been eating six or seven full eggs a day!!! Fingers crossed it won't be a problem and I still lose with all that fat.

Back