Egypt

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
back from Egypt and have def put on some weight although only looks like 3 pounds ish.

have a lovely time and I am back on SS today.

Hope everyone has been ok while I am away....I am literally going to do no work while I catch up on all the posts :D

i hope you had a nice time. where abouts did you stay? did you see the sites? oooooo 3lbs is that all!!!! a week ss and it will be gone.

good luck and welcome back xoxox

Welcome back! I'm dead jealous, I'd love to go to Egypt. Did you do a load of site seeing?

Welcome back!!!! You will lose that and more I should think!! x x

this was my thrid time to Egypt, I went to Sharm, I love it out there.

It is so hot out there it is fantastic and we had a swim up bar. WOW I miss it already hehe

The worst thing was that (or I guess you could say best in some way) I had a couple of drinks and decided to have a KFC on the way home. We took the bag of food bag to the hotel and when I open the box and remove the wrapping there was a bite yes a bite out of my burger. I will never want KFC again!

Glad you had a good time, did you remain 'good' in terms of your food choices or did you blow out at all? At least you know you'll be kissing goodbye to the 3lb in the next week. xx

I was pretty good had a few bad moments see KFC above! but I enjoyed it and now I am ready to go back on the diet :D

A holiday is a holiday.... life is too short to not enjoy them. Back on the wagon now is a great way to go Megan :)

welcome back! glad you had a good time
and ewwwwwwww on the half eaten kfc

Just came across the 'interfered with' KFC story,lol. I have been a KFC addict in the past - will have to think of your cautionary tale next time I am tempted!

We took the bag of food bag to the hotel and when I open the box and remove the wrapping there was a bite yes a bite out of my burger. I will never want KFC again!

I was off my diet last week and sat down with a salmon steak and salad with pre-bagged 4 leaf lettuce stuff from Morrisons. I was alone so was just sitting in my living room eating my tea on my knee watching TV. I was about half way through my meal and was picking a bone out of my salmon with my fingers. I then picked up a salad leaf and was chomping away. That's when I saw my food move. Seconds later a bloody big black beetle popped its head from under the lettuce and WALKED OVER MY DINNER Eeeeewwwwwww. I nearly died. It was from the bagged lettuce.

Anyway, that 3lb's will be off in no time, dont worry about it. Get back on plan you'll lose that and more no problem

Back