Ehm ok, where are you all??

Starlight

Gold Member
:eek::eek::eek:

I came on to catch up with all the posts from today to find... theres been one...

Ok where are you all hiding :thinking2:

Hiya chick!

Feel like Ive been hiding with what Ive been eating. Well thats not totally true ... I ended up nto being able to go to WI this wee so my brain thought thats the go ahead to eat as I please!
xx

Im here, its very quiet your right! When can I normally catch you on msn starlight? x

i keep popping in but its sooo quiet !!! where is paula when we need her eh ??

Hi Weight watchers clan :wavey: just popped over from Slimming world to say hiya. It has been seriously quiet lately I think everyone is hibernating. Hope you are all ok.:D

Hi WW's I'm here, I'm not a WW'er but I am a supporter, does that count? You all seem to be doing very well with your WW. I'm still doing my food diary and that seems to be working quite well so fingers crossed we will all be completely gorgeous come Christmas!!!

Really need to be able to fit into some new clothes; can't bear to buy new at the moment but keep having that 'I've NOTHING to wear feeling' so must lose weight!!! No good being impatient though, I'll get there in the end.

Wishing you all a lovely day!

Love

This is getting silly!...WHERE IS EVERYONE?!!!

This is a seriously quiet spell, I do hope it picks up again SOON. Whos all MIA?? Hmmmm... nails, andy, Nikki, kirsty, vodaka to name a few

WHERE ARE YOU ALL :cry:

Ive been late shift the past few days which seriously cuts down my time online, and by the time I get home youre all probably in bed lol

Normal service resumes tomorrow ;)

Hi

Im here!!! Sorry I have been seriously awol of late but I promise to try harder! Its just that everytime I sit down with a cuppa and go online my kids/pets/phone etc.... all kick off and im on mummy duty. After 8.30pm I have been lucky enough to have my mates call round to see me so I havent had my usual time online. I do miss it and it really helps keep me on track!

Ax

Im bumping this up because the threads are so quiet!

Back