Total Solution Eight Stone to go! Slinky summer here I come...

Days do fly when you're busy. Hope you have a great weekend. Heading up near Bamburgh late Sat night. Love it up there. It's difficult to stay on the plan but I will. Had a major attack emotional trigger today making me want to eat everything in the city but the queasiness helped along with porridge. Off to bed early as up at 5 . Be good :)

I wonder if you have caught a bug ?
Enjoy your weekend :)

Morning! Off to work and feeling fine, hopefully bug has gone. Strawberry shake here then liberal amounts of coffee at work I hope. Another 0.5 down this morning :) have a super day!

yay - so glad you're feeling better :) when's official WI? can't remember when you do now (weekly, monthly whenever you want!) you'll have lost that last pesky bit and earn your next charm :) XXX

hope you have a great day and weekend glad your feeling better angel.

Fab Angel :D
I am glad you are feeling better :D

Glad ur feeling fine today Angel ;)

Thanks everyone, it's lovely to know you're out there. I find myself wondering what you're all up to when I'm supposed to be working. Flat out today, just got in. I don't do a weekly weigh day because I found last year I put so much pressure on myself to have a decent number my mood would take a downturn when I'd been honestly 100% and hadn't lost. Or on one occasion I remember in October I put on ! No idea. So now I weigh when I feel like it and just pop it on my scale. Last 3 days I'm down more than usual. Only 1.5 for next bauble! Ill tally each month on 5th and put it on signature..
It feels less like a diet and more like a usual day with bonus of losing. Odd I know :)

hope you've all had a good day and are looking forward to the weekend.

Oh, has anyone else started having trouble sleeping ? Last 3 nights I've just been staring at the ceiling.

Goodness pup, you're nearly 13lbs down already, well done! You go girl! :clap:

It feels less like a diet and more like a usual day with bonus of losing. Odd I know :)

That is so true! So true.

Glad you're feeling better, Love your attitidue :) You're doing really well xx

Hopefully you will be in the 18's on your next time on the scales then Angel :D
Enjoy your night :D

hellllooooo! hope you're having a good weekend hon. keep thinking thin thoughts ;) XXX

Hi Darcy, nice to see someone else joining us. Well done on your loss so far! See you at goal! How are you finding it so far?

Hi Diva, Marge and ED. away for the weekend and stupidly jumped on someone else's scales (omron make?). Because I was feeling super virtuous and slinky. My OH even said I was beginning to look like I'd lost weight now. BIG smiles :) until the scales showed a 2lb increase :( well they are not my old faithful Tanita scales so pah to them, roll on my month weigh in on Tuesday at home.

I've just seen some neighbours for coffee for the first time this year and right in the middle of conversation the bone in my bra went snap. HOW ??? I wasn't even doing anything other than pick my coffee mug up. My face was a picture, quickly grimmised into a smile as I was skewered from the side. I blamed it on my broken arm. I thought they'd never leave! So here I am, miles from anywhere, braless... Hmmmm. So much for minimal packing but until I lose a bit more weight there's no controlling these babies with just a spanx vest. Hope there's no more visitors! Shopping tomorrow, careful movements to prevent black eyes...

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

My boobs are on the generous side and my most embarassing moment was on holiday when I had on a top with spaghetti straps and a bra with those clear plastic straps . I was talking to a couple on a day out when one of the bra straps gave way. :( So there I was decidedly lopsided. The extra weight of supporting an extra boob was just too much for the remaining strap and it broke too! :( The boobs just about hit the knees and the guy's eyes were out on organ stops. :eek: Needles to say I avoided that couple for the rest of the holiday!
Mere x

Hehe, off to buy a new double barrelled boulder holder tomorrow (a mans phrase.... Typical) :)

Inspired by Marge and Ed to put up a tracking table. Measurements to be done each month on 5th.

:)5 Jan 13FebMarAprMayJuneJulyAug
Weight20s518s13.5
Bust53/46.550/44
Waist4846
Tum5956.5
Hips5352
Thighs2726
Lower leg22.522
Calf1817.5
Upper arm1818
" lost13

Last edited: