Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Also surprised how much I missed Danny today :( since I've been happy recently. Hit me mid morning which wasn't nice. But we had a wee chat this afternoon (just a few texts) so on an even keel again I hope! Must have been the emotion of the day!

Morning E

Christmas Day was always going to be an emotional roller coated for you. Well done, love!

How's Dr Masala?! ;)

P x

Christmas does play with emmotions xxx Danny is part of your past Dr. Masala is part of (atm) of your future. I think your xmas day food looks pretty good compared to mine xxx have a good day xxx

Dr masala hahah is keen!! Haha. We shall see.

I'm doing conso pv today and pp Thursday tomorrow. Feel huge today so going to cut the starch meal again. Need to exercise badly as I've never felt so flabby :( belly massive!

Planning nibbles and drinks Hogmanay and a gala meal on the first...and another gala on the 4/5th which will count for the week after!

Not weighing until a couple of weeks of true conso in NY then will shift onto the 2+2 conso cause I'll be past half way. Conso day 121 today!

sounds like a plan xxx

Maintained 61/61.5 post Xmas. So think its the same!! Even after toast!!

So pleased for you you have done so well on conso xxx

sididd said:
So pleased for you you have done so well on conso xxx

:D

I'll add I'm on day 123. I originally calculated 285 conso days then lost another 1.5-2kg so that's 305...so half way would be 152 days!! That's a month!!

So I'll go onto stab 30th June. Not that far!! I'll be in stab before I'm 25! X

Heading home tonight after football for a night in with my folks for Hogmanay. After the bells we go to my uncle and aunt's to first foot them, then have a few drinks. I've got some crisps to nibble tonight and some peach Bellini to toast the new year. Having a new years meal tomorrow too so a couple of galas this week.

Happy new year when it comes to you all. It's been a difficult year, hopefully next year is an improvement! X

Chose to have a few nibbles to see in the new year. About 6 handfuls of crisps - maybe more- some nuts and some cheese lets. All things I'd craved and only the cheeselets id have again! Breakthrough!! Had a couple of vodka diet coke and a piece of home made shortbread while first footing!!

Today I've had a couple of pigs in blankets, my bread allowance and 4 eggs!! Gala steak and chips tonight :) followed by another gala Friday. Then a couple of good weeks as I feel my legs are bigger (although weight is same/down).

Morning gorgeous

Just stopping by to wish you an amazing 2013 - you're quite an inspiration, E!

Much love
P x

Thanks p! That made me smile.

I feel huge 5 today after a massive gala!! And am having another gala Friday- naughty!

God the boards are busy today eh? New years resolutions ahoy! X

kellmo said:
Hi Eilidh,

Can you PLEASE tell me how to pronounce your name? It's been bugging me since I e-met you!

X

Haha that I can!

It's "ay-lay" I'd say is closest, like Hayley without the h. Or if you hear of folk going to a ceilidh, but without the c!

It's scots Gaelic and translates to English as Helen. :)

X

Ah that's a lovely name!
I am saying it out loudly to get used to it!

I have a massive thing about needing to pronounce and spell things properly, a bit OCD! (I teach phonics so I don't think that helps!)

Thank you!

Heheh thanks :)

I've been pretty dukan good today :) a fair bit of ham but not too bad. No oat bran as tesco was shut, and maybe a wee bit too much skimmed milk!! Maybe not that good then!

Pp Thursday tomorrow, at home so it'll ve a bit difficult. However I think itll help!! Got a dress for gala Friday! First night out in my hometown for 18 months+! x

Omg tmi alert!!

Massive whoosh last night! :( horrific at the time, however all the post gala bloat is gone and I feel about a stone lighter!! Amazing that my tummy feels flat (ish) and tighter after one day!

Pp thurs today. Mum's cooked a whole chicken and we're going car shopping!!

I must be full of it!

Jeans feel tight. I blame washing. Think I was getting crowd shouts at football yesterday, ignoring that. Lovely! X

Crowd shouts go on you sexy xxx Bet you felt great and rightly so, bet you knock em out tomorrow when you go out and as always we want pics xxx :D

Back