Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Agree sold as seen......xxx

Thanks guys...I thought I was right! Going to speak to cab tomorrow I think as I'm being threatened with all sorts!

Gala meal ydy;

B: bread and cheese

L: venison sausages

S: porridge

Gala: pizza (whole one!) lots of vodka and dancing. And a mcflurry. Avoided all sweets today tho!

Today:
B 4 rashers bacon fat trimmed, 4 sausages

L porridge

D 2 venison grills
Apple

Lots of sleep needed tonight! And a wee pic!

Attachments

• image-3013313847.png
    image-3013313847.png
    939.5 KB · Views: 41
Gaah my big reply has gone :( suffice to say lots of whoosh and cramps and I feel ill. Not happy. Big presentation to do tomorrow too which I need to finish that doesn't help! X

Have you sorted the phone problem out???? And drink plenty of water and get an early night xxx

Just fiished writing it and think i missed lots oooops!! Have tried though! Should have started sooner!

Plenty of fluids in! And after all of my food escaping I bought venison sausages as a treat and they've stayed put!!

No reply re the phone. Hope it's cause she's realised issue with person who took it apart not me!!

Yesterday:

B: bread and cheese

L: curry. Korma powder, chicken, onion, mushroom, broccoli.

D: as lunch with soy sauce. Apple. Olives

Snack. Porridge

Sweetned milk

Diet vimto.

Today:

B: bread and 30 g cheese

Snack: porridge

L: bolognese. 10% mince. 220g wholewheat pasta. 10 g Parmesan. Onion. Mushroom. Passatta.

D: as lunch no pasta

6 venison sausages

Apple

Sweetner milk

Diet lemonade

Tea.

Venison back on the menu.....im going to buy some this weekend. Great menu as usual. And hope your presentation went well xxx

Thanks guys- it was to show I'd learned enough in this rotation of my job and it was good!

Venison for one day only! No more pennies in the budget this week (unless I allow muself the £4 on non food items!)

Think I've missed a day food wise- cant remember!! Yesterday: bread and cheese

Porridge

Turkey, onion, mushroom and passatta with chillies

Olives, tuna, mustard, vinegar, onion, mustard and chilli

Sweetned milk cause I was hungry!

Apple

Today dreaded pp!

B: 3 boiled eggs

S: dukan porridge

L: 3 bits steak, Dijon mustard and vinegar

D: 2 turkey steaks, 3 hard boiled eggs

Diet lemonade (not enough!)

Just realised no fizz left so I'll have to purchase tomorrow. That'll be the £4 then!

B: bread and cheese. Think someone's eaten my cheese :( as had bought 400g used 3 days worth (120g) and have less than 1/2 left... Annoying! Or my scales are wrong :s

I've gone for the 17p cola! And bought venison sausages using the money from the household items I bought from my food budget (£4) to buy them!

Yup. My friday treat! Gone from daily to twice this week!! And have been extra good all week with home cooked meals! Hope you're well x

L: bolognese. 10%mince and passatta, spring onion, onion, mushrooms and chilli.

D: leftover lunch. Plus 6 venison sausages!

Forgot my apple and it's 1145 now- oops!

And no Sweetned milk today!! X

Today:

B: cheese and toast

L: dukan porridge

Apple

D: gala

Brie wedges and sauce (in a crispy coating)
Steak, chips, onion rings, mushroom, peppercorn sauce (creamy)
Waffles with ice cream and toffee sauce

Stuffed!

Long day between l and d u fortunately. Famished!! Had a massive delay at football. X

Apart from the porridge (can't even put it in my mouth) your food sounds amazing even at 8 o'clock in the morning. x

Hehe thanks eve. And surprisingly don't feel huge this morning! Despite taking meds ibs still triggered by meal so may help!

that meal sounds lovely :)

Thanks Ellie

Today:

B: porridge

L: latte

D: steak and bns chips
Cheese on toast

Things ended with oh tonight and I'm cut up. Mum and dad know but not telling friends as I'm not ready. He's my best friend so I'm hurting so much. I don't want to hate or resent him, I love him and I want him in my life even if we can't be together. Im just so cut up. Urgh. And he left saying he loves me but just wants to be alone cause hes always just wanted to be alone. He seems so down and depressed. X

Back