Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

I'd like to not put it on in one meal :p hahaha.

Never mind it's in the rules!

Day? I swear my meals are getting longer ;)

Ha, ha 14stone percy pig!!! Hilarious! Glad your full to the gunnels! x

mmmm butterscotch ice cream *wub* theres a place back home does tablet flavour icecream lol

Would love that!!

Unfortunately my ibs has one way of reacting to galas. Must mean I don't get all the calories but now I feel horrific :(

Bolognese at home tomorrow. Indian with Danny next week as we've got comedy if tickets. Then a couple of weeks of double gala :)

Feels a lot different Sara although at times I still think I look the same as I started! Been chucking old clothes again this weekend so its been nice to notice a difference. I'm not weighing now. My size 8s fit (and 6s-mental!) but I know I should to check I'm on track! I don't know what they'd say, particularly after a huge gala and pork this weekend but it seems to e working still. Made a slight error and ate the cooked ham joint mum said I could hve for lunch- ate all that was there without realising it was for the three of us! Got comments about "nevber understand this diet with such huge quantities" etx. Oops!

Hi, I'm new on here. I've been reading your diary and its helping lots!
I've started my own somewhere and I'll be referring to yours and others to get meal ideas!

Kellmo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck kellmo!! I'm rubbish at keeping up with this but I do try!

Had some salami and chorizo today and stopped half way as I wasn't enjoying it. Circuits tomorrow to make up for it!

Lotto I dunno how you're getting on but I may have a wee date lined up :) x

(I'll come out of lurk mode to add my "tell me more tell me more!")

trudyc said:
Details required!!! LOL x

Theres not many to be had! Haha! Just going for a drink next Wednesday cause I'm ridiculously busy this week (work tues, orchestra wed, work thurs, Daniel sloss fri, party sat, oncall Sunday). Have spoken a fair bit online and via text. Shall see. Feel nervous!!

Outfit planning required!

I do still plan on getting ridiculously drunk and dancing the night away on sat anyway! Danny was meant to be at the party with me and the girls want me to "go out like I'm single"

X

ooooo loving the wee date.....wednesday tomorrow cant wait to hear...remember wear nothing too revealing. lol xxx

Week on wed Sid I've got to wait!

I feel HUGE tonight. I feel I can't cross my legs and have a huge belly overhang. I'm so hungry too- had 4 venison burgers plus my bread and cheese at lunch. Porridge breakfast. Ad ham and olives at tea.

Urgh

X

youve been good so you must be holding water....a week on wednesday:rolleyes:lol xxx

Back