Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Via text. Not actual talking. Haha. I'm nervous!!

Yes a week on wed. Totm overdue though so maybe blame that?

Going to be posting potential outfits!! Argh!! Heels or not? He's 11" taller than me!! And HOT!!

Ooooo can't wait xxx heals....

Haha. I'll post options!! X

xeilidhx said:
Via text. Not actual talking. Haha. I'm nervous!!

Yes a week on wed. Totm overdue though so maybe blame that?

Going to be posting potential outfits!! Argh!! Heels or not? He's 11" taller than me!! And HOT!!

Definitely heels, wanna borrow these-

Attachments

• image-1812361540.jpg
    image-1812361540.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 31
They are fab love them xxx

Hehe Zoe I'll post a wee pic of my collection ;) those are lovely! My feet have shrunk since dukan though so they're mostly too big!!

Definitely heels (preferably ones you can walk in ;))...unless he's taking you hillwalking and then on to a country pub...maybe keep the heels in the car :D...

I've never met anyone from online in real life without talking to them on the phone first...so many weird voices out there...loll x

Lol...I've only met one person and be was awful but I was 18 and naive and he was older and a pro footballer! Safe to say I ran quickly!! Hahaha.

Heels I can walk in? What are they? X

I have got LOADS of shoes, i took pics of most of them when I reboxed them all the other week

Mum likes to point out my first word was shoes. Priorities from the start!

OOOOOOhhhh its so exciting!! we want all the details, deffo go for the high heels and knock him dead hun xxxx

Thanks guys. Think I should be allowed to just chat and meet folk till I get my head straight too! Its strange getting complimented on my appearance! And feeling like I can ve attractive. Nothing against The ex, he did compliment me and says I'm attractive still but he loved me fat too. These folk like me as I am now! I don't really know what I mean by that! X

I've heels I can walk without getting ouchy feet :D...then there's the kind where I totter around and need someone warm and sturdy to hold onto ;) I save the latter pairs for 2nd dates and beyond - on a first date I might decide he's not the hold onto type :D...lol x

I've heels I can walk without getting ouchy feet :D...then there's the kind where I totter around and need someone warm and sturdy to hold onto ;) I save the latter pairs for 2nd dates and beyond - on a first date I might decide he's not the hold onto type :D...lol x

great advise lo hahahahah xxx

Been so busy the past few days!!

Friday: went to see Daniel sloss with my ex. It was brill. So funny. Picture attached :)

Went out last night and got very drunk! Spent all of today feeling awful (had nandos chicken with skin but it exited quickly!)

Gala (Indian) tomorrow with flatmate!

Pic!

Attachments

• image-1961814809.png
    image-1961814809.png
    800.7 KB · Views: 49
just catching up... wise move avoiding the pro footballer.... been there done that got the divorce papers lol

Back