Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

ellie1969 said:
just catching up... wise move avoiding the pro footballer.... been there done that got the divorce papers lol

Lol Ellie I'm glad I avoided!! X

Ah glad you had a good night and all is good with you x

Gala curry tonight. Eyes much bigger than belly. Ice cream and pic n mix after and had about 6 sweets only!!

What a lovely photo! LOl at ur quick exit nandos hahaha

Urgh. Puking in nandos loos was a low point ;) haha. Onwards and downwards! Need to pick a date outfit for tomorrow now!! X

omg how fast has the last week gone xxx have a great night, knock his flippin socks off xxx

Thanks sid...about to tan for tomorrow. Unfortunately although we have a place we have no time planned- do I text him or is that too eager? Or should I wait till tomorrow? Or not at all? Argh! We've spoken a couple of times this week in general about it but no time set. X

Thanks lotto. I'll be strong and wait till then! X

well ...............................have you rang? have you tanned? xxx:D

Well he cancelled. So I ran 10k in annoyance!! And I'm tanned!! I aimed 5k as its my longest ever distance, but in 1hr17 I did 10k :)

he cancelled........phew that was lucky then.........he must be an idiot if he cancelled on a hottie like you xxxxx

sididd said:
he cancelled........phew that was lucky then.........he must be an idiot if he cancelled on a hottie like you xxxxx

Aw sid. Thanks. All I wanna do is call Danny and think that's a bad plan!!! Although I probably still will! X

be strong xxx

I am...

I'm in the bath trying to get legs to feel less sore! (lovely image for you all!!)

Had to get a trolley in asda as I couldn't walk...

Starch meal for dinner. Brown rice, steak, mushroom, onion and spring onion with Ellie's sweet chilli sauce. OMG how have I managed 11months + on this diet without this??

Now who's betting on if I'll get back out the bath or not?? X

Paulinegin said:
Either you're out of the bath or you're very wrinkly and prune like .... !! ;)

P x

I got out. But omg I'm in agony. All day today- awful. It'll be worse with the doms tomorrow :( x

Pp thur conso day 94!! Argh I've stuck it this long (with only one extra drinking night...)

B: skimmed milk sweetner and oat bran (too much milk!)

L: 2 boiled eggs. 2 grilled steaks. Dijon mustard

D: 3 grilled steaks. Dijon mustard and vinegar. Skimmed milk and sweetner.

Diet coke
Cuppa tea.

Back