Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

veg tomorrow...............................mmmmmmm

gotta love the steak /mustard combo on a pp day! YUMMY hope u are ok and not in so much pain!

Veg!! I've made sweet chilli sauce. And am going to nandos for dinner- a new date! No idea what to wear. Or if I can eat a whole chicken on a first date. And if I HAVE to take the skin off?! Haha!

omg lol if you sit and devour a whole chiken i wonder what he will think hahahaha just remember to use your knife and fork and dont do a Henry the eighth and rip a leg off xxx

Note to self: eat whole chicken in ladylike manner....

Every time I've ordered this they seem to think it's automatically for the man?!

And outfits ladies?! He's driving 1.5 hours up here! X

Pp thur conso day 94!! Argh I've stuck it this long (with only one extra drinking night...)

B: skimmed milk sweetner and oat bran (too much milk!)

L: 2 boiled eggs. 2 grilled steaks. Dijon mustard

D: 3 grilled steaks. Dijon mustard and vinegar. Skimmed milk and sweetner.

Diet coke
Cuppa tea.

Blimey girl, grilled steaks galore! ;)

P x

omg lol if you sit and devour a whole chiken i wonder what he will think hahahaha just remember to use your knife and fork and dont do a Henry the eighth and rip a leg off xxx

And then chuck the bone over your shoulder and burp!! LOL :D

P x

lol well theres no true in that!
outfit for tonight...mini skirt, black tights,white shoes whitr top black bra lol letssee if he has a sense of humour xxx

Another cancellation :( I've been having a wee flirt at work though so may see where that leads...

Instead I went to nandos
With a friend and ate a whole chicken. And sauces- maybe slightly naughty!! X

I havnt tried nando yet,,,,,,,,,,what happened to Chicken man????

Cancelled! God I'm unlovable haha x

Mr, Right or Mr right for now will be along when you least expect it xxx

single ladies night out tomorrow :) hahaha. x

love a girls night out xxx ny next on is the 14th, going for a meal drinks a a bloody good laugh xxx

I've got so many nights coming up!! Haha. One with 7 men on the 15th eek!

Lucky you ;-)

Back