Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

I appear to have an actual date. Not a dating site one. Nervous as I've said all week it's just friends but now I'm pretty certain he likes me haha. It's nice :)

yey...u taking mistletoe? lol

kirsty822001 said:
yey...u taking mistletoe? lol

Not yet haha. Flatmates have vetted a really casual outfit!!

Lovely Sara!! I had a summer birthday so lovely and spaced out, at least eldest is the oldest before the tree is up!!

Stupidly nervous re Wednesday!! Daft since I see him daily yet this seems harder!! Think I blushed a lot at work. (ps...I asked him!)

Feeling very awkward today though! Haha!

Definite brownie points for him saying "you've worked so hard on dukan, don't have a night off on account of me. Pick somewhere for food that you can eat so you will enjoy it cause you're going out on Friday anyway". Nice :)

love it love it love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxgirl power xxx

Argh to the outfit choices! He's seen me at work (no make up, glasses, hair scraped back, unisex uniform and trainers) but he's quite short so dunno re heels!! Jeans and a top? I chose pub grub! X

Argh to the outfit choices! He's seen me at work (no make up, glasses, hair scraped back, unisex uniform and trainers) but he's quite short so dunno re heels!! Jeans and a top? I chose pub grub! X

Skinny jeans and flats if he's short I reckon! He sounds lush. You know we'll need photos of your outfit AND him?!

Hahah no way am I getting any of him.... Thinking skinnies and boots due to snow?!

short men love tall women..............................

Zoesastar said:
Small mans syndrome

Nah he's nice there's none of that!

Random nutter... I hope the pvg filters those out ;)

I may have changed to a dress, leggings and flats as we're going for drinks! X

Back