Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Will maybe post pics tomorrow. Ridiculous to be apprehensive when we've text all night! Hope theres stuff to talk about!

Early indications....know him already so good foundations....he's supportive of your dieting and admires how well you've done....you've been text addicts :D....he sounds like a keeper.......I AM LOVIN' IT! :D have a super duper awesome evening Eilidh!! xxxx

Lotto my only reservation is height!! How sad!! I won't be able to wear heels :s

I had a similar reservation with a guy I started chatting to online, although I didn't meet with him because I just generally didn't find him attractive from his picture...you can't fake attraction :( unfortunately it's either there or it's not....

sounds like it's there for you with your date tonight ;)....don't let the height thing bother you, see how it "feels" when you're out and about....personally I'd find it quite handy not to smudge my make up when I'm hugging...lol y'know how you do when a bloke is a lot taller....I know what I mean.....just can't explain it very well

normally it means me craning my neck to avoid getting make up transference :D....I find same height + 1-2 inches is just nice :)

anyways now I'm rambling :D....HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT! xx

Flats tonight till I work out the height difference!!

Ohhh exciting and he sounds nice - fingers crossed it all goes swimmingly!!! xxxxx

Walking into town now! Will keep you all posted!

E xxxxxx I cant wait for your update chuck xxx hope all is going well xxx

Outfit pic!

Chat flowing, bit awkward to start (weird being out of work!) but fine now :) taking the chance to update while he's at the loo ;) and he wouldn't let me pay!! Think I'll be naughty and have a couple of cocktails what do you think ladies? X

Attachments

• image-3079548235.png
    image-3079548235.png
    744.6 KB · Views: 52
you look great so cute xxx yes to cocktails, and agree with Pauline to a cheeky peck

Um....still there! Haha! Onto round two of French martinis. X

Home safe ladies :) x

alottolose said:
details :D xx

Um....

Slightly awkward start I felt but relaxed into it. Proper gent. He waited outside for me, paid for everything (despite my protests) drove me home and walked me to my door. Was out till 1130 from 630 so must have had enough to talk about! Was fun. No instant spark but I enjoyed it and maybe that's cause we've already been chatting etc. he's asked me out again so think I'll give it a shot. X

Back