Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

lovely...........he sounds great xxx and another date to follow awwww love it xxx

We shall see! Date two tonight as he starts a week of nights tomorrow. No longer working on same ward so it's better! X

Im such a romantic love a love story........well you know what I mean xxx

sididd said:
Im such a romantic love a love story........well you know what I mean xxx

Haha wouldn't say we're there yet haha. Going to try to enjoy dating and see what happens! X

Oh have fun, hope it's good!!! x

dont worry about wearing heels... hubbys a couple of inches shorter than me and i wear them all the time ;)

ellie1969 said:
dont worry about wearing heels... hubbys a couple of inches shorter than me and i wear them all the time ;)

This is the info I need Ellie! I'm so self conscious I think everyone would be laughing at me if I did that! Got a wee date planned next Sunday (after his week of nights) and he seems really keen so I'm just gonna go with the flow!

Naughty day today. Gala lunch and dinner!! But nothin too bad!!

Attachments

• image-3780109854.jpg
    image-3780109854.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
flippin hell you look amazing xxx be proud xxx

alottolose said:
Lordy no wonder he's keen!!! Girl you're a fox ;) x

Love you guys!!!! X

whit woo look at you! Wow headturner! U wont be single for long thats for sure!!!!

kirsty822001 said:
whit woo look at you! Wow headturner! U wont be single for long thats for sure!!!!

Don't know if I'm even single now?! Haha. I know nice doctor wants a relationship but is aware I'm recently single so is taking his time, but he's lovely.

Met Danny out last night. Weird feeling so close to someone yet they're not "yours" any more! My work colleagues kept giving him v dirty looks!! X

E, omg ......he's a doctor ?????

sididd said:
E, omg ......he's a doctor ?????

Yes...puts me off more than it attracts me!! X

Back