Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Yeah tell him!! I'll have to have a nosey at the crowd too ;) hahaha. X

Gala yesterday scampi chips and ice cream after. Lots of vodka and sambucca then a burger on the way home?! However I was sick so hopefully less damage! Bonus of feeling seasick when I go to bed no matter how little ive drunk!!

Move on to two galas a week this week! Wednesday have a works do and Sunday will be a gala day with parentals goin to watch a football match in the hospitality suite.

Been quiet on here as I've been ill all week. On the mend now but no running as I still can hardly breathe and have a chesty cough!

nice to see you back xxx lucky you two gala meals you enjoy xxx

Making it pp Friday as couldn't be bothered cooking after midweek gala Wednesday. Peach Bellini, breaded mushrooms, haggis, chips and whisky sauce, and 1/2 a sticky toffee pudding!

lol now thats a gala meal xxx

What Sara said xxx

Aw guys! Thanks :)

Kinda planned a bit of a naughty gala this weekend....it may stretch to two meals :s tomorrow marks my midway point of conso. I can honestly say it's my favourite stage of the diet!! I've had pp Friday today (lack of organisation for pp Thursday) and have stuck to it with a little too much dairy as per usual!!

This weekends plan:
Up early tomorrow to see the script with the weather. I need to get to Glasgow but it took me an hour to go one mile tonight. Awful.

Tomorrow night I'm going to Aberdeen with mum and dad. We bought dad hospitality football tickets for xmas and it's on Sunday! The fact I don't have my outfit as its in getting altered is a stress! So pray for thaw!!

Sunday I'm getting brunch ad free drinks at football and expected the evening meal to be a bit naughty too...we shall see! X

Quick shut the border to Aberdeen :p

Ohhhhhh sounds like a nice weekend planned enjoy :D

ellie1969 said:
Quick shut the border to Aberdeen :p

Haha ellie I'll need you to update me on whether I should even attempt driving up...snows melted a bit here now!

Gala yesterday- too much alcohol! Second gala today lunch with an old friend I have t seen for a year!! Two galas is allowed now! And I behaved at breakfast- took the hotel my own bread for toast! Pic from yesterday!

Attachments

• image-3553010911.jpg
    image-3553010911.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 69
Great photo xxx E, Who was the hansome young bloke you had on fb pictured with you??? and by the way you look georgeous

sididd said:
Great photo xxx E, Who was the hansome young bloke you had on fb pictured with you??? and by the way you look georgeous

He's Russell Anderson, Aberdeen fc captain. My first hero when I started watching them!

Off to manchester with football today. May have one of next weeks galas if nothing available "good". 9 hours on a coach drinking plus a football match think I'll struggle! Only got one gala planned next week so should even out I hope!

Free travel and free ticket o man utd- cant complain! 28 boys plus me...dangerous!

Off to manchester with football today. May have one of next weeks galas if nothing available "good". 9 hours on a coach drinking plus a football match think I'll struggle! Only got one gala planned next week so should even out I hope!

Free travel and free ticket o man utd- cant complain! 28 boys plus me...dangerous!

Come and see me, I'm only 20 mins away from there! Have fun Eilidh x

kellmo said:
Come and see me, I'm only 20 mins away from there! Have fun Eilidh x

If only I'd known!! Got a bit too tipsy (expect to pay in slagging tomorrow) and now on the looooooong trip home!

(Southampton fan here... you weren't at that match, were you?)

Back