Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Paulinegin said:
How are you feeling today E? Did the 28 men survive .....?! ;)

P x

All survived. Wishing I hadn't drunk so much but stopped at half time so by the time I got home at 430am was totally sober. Have spent today asleep.

Yes, that game. First premiership game I've been to.

ooooh I hear my boys did well!!

Maintainer said:
ooooh I hear my boys did well!!

Very!! As an Aberdeen fan I feel an affinity for man u cause of fergie, enjoyed the experience. Weird being allowed a drink at the game! And normal drinks in plastic bottles. Up here even squad members get them removed if they're in the stand, with much smaller crowds! Madness!

Gosh yes that is strange. No drinks at Southampton ground! The sheer speed of premiership games is a real eye opener to me, after a few years down in League One and the Championship!
I presume you weren't working, so didn't get to get your hands on some premiership muscle! :)

Not Working, no.

Been a bit quiet. Good dukan food. Although tonight had fish and soy sauce after midnight (hungry) but count pp thurs from waking to sleeping!

Had to bin cheese yesterday as couldn't stop eating. Probs a portion and a half. Who knows.

Tomorrow I have made turkey mince mini meatballs and extra lean mince mini meatballs. With egg to bind. And onion granules and a bit of garlic.

Today I took a cake a nurse at work baked home with me to add to gala Friday meal. It's in Tupperware waiting. They think I'm mental now.

Been a bit quiet. So busy. Hate not contributing to threads and other diaries but haven't had two minutes!

Xxx

sarafvrm said:
Very disciplined, Eilidh. And I love the 'Half century' badge - where can I get one of those? Really puts it into perspective, doesn't it, just what we have achieved xx

When you edit your profile they're there to select. When you're editing your stats etc bit! I requested it- glad someone else appreciates it!

<Dumb blonde here> When I saw that "Half Century" badge, I thought: No way I want one of those when I get to 50 next year!

I could see any in my profile :confused:

sididd said:
I could see any in my profile :confused:

I had to do it on the pc

Feel huuuuge and flabby tonight. Maybe soy sauce?!

Its one of those thing I havent had since starting Dukan (I dont think) Drink away the salt E xxx

Drinking lots! Gala tonight- so excited! X

I'm unsure about what to have as my gala....What do you think. As I had a small gain would suggest I skip a gala till I.m stable again???????????? oh what to do,what to do lol xxx

I'm unsure about what to have as my gala....What do you think. As I had a small gain would suggest I skip a gala till I.m stable again???????????? oh what to do,what to do lol xxx

I'd skip the gala if you've had a gain or just have one thing - the main or the dessert perhaps?!

Or you could have it and do an extra PP day?

Thanks Ex

I'd skip the gala if you've had a gain or just have one thing - the main or the dessert perhaps?!

Or you could have it and do an extra PP day?
Thanks Kell x

I'd still have it tbh! It's your one treat and it's in the plan! X

Back