Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

No no...it should be there to select!! They're called something weird, beside the maintainer badge etc on the profile. Mine's option two

I def didn't make it!

I'm being crap at updating, but dukan good!! Had one gala last week and have three planed this week. May do two pp... Had pp Wednesday to allow for deli sandwich yesterday and pizza/takeaway tonight and a meal in restaurant before concert I'm playing in on sat. Cakes too! Eek!

Sounds like you have it sussed lovely - a few extras will be okay if that's all they are!!! Nice to hear from you....

Thank you ladies. Sorry I'm rubbish at keeping up!!

Three galas last week (1 from prev week). One yesterday- chinese and one glass of wine, cake and biscuits. Tomorrow, a date! And more food planned (would be rude not to!) x

come on .........................how did the date go??????????????/what did you wear?????????????????lol you know we are a nosey bunch xxx

Hahah I've not gone yet!! It's today! Love you guys- so keen!! Hahaha.

Thinking jeans, nice top and hoody? It's for a wander round st Andrews. Nice gilet too- it's cold!

Also thinking small heeled boots. He's 6"4. I'm 5"3 hahaha.

LOL we are eager beavers xxx

I love st andrews.... hate being so far away from it now

Lovely date, not my "type" but he seems really nice. I'm very wary cause of meeting online, but he seems nice :)

Now waiting on a text like a schoolgirl!

X

You girls are exactly what I need. Not like work folk. A summary:

"oooh plenty of fish...that's just plenty of f***ing, he'll only be after one thing"

"RAF he'll be a psycho, they all are"

"he could be anyone"

Etc etc

You lot are much more help!

In other news sticking to dukan, lots of venison and crispy onions so think I've put on!! Behaving after this week- reining it in!!

I met mine at the local disco but had see him about for ages....lol and hes not my type xxx 32 years on lol

Back