Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

sididd said:
Fabulous dress, Two to get you into it ...............and come on someone has to say it..............and only one man to get you out of it lol hahahaha sorry Im wicked xxx

Haha I manage to miraculously get out of it - alone - when drunk!! Although I must just become more flexible!!

I love it. May need to wear it again soon

More mixed signals from the boy. He's texting... Not much of a conversation!!

And I'll attach a pic Zoe!
X

Attachments

• image-1720756538.png
    image-1720756538.png
    844.1 KB · Views: 32
Oh making me laugh lovely....... GO with the flow over this guy would be my advice and play it by ear as long at it suits YOU!!!! x

trudyc said:
Oh making me laugh lovely....... GO with the flow over this guy would be my advice and play it by ear as long at it suits YOU!!!! x

I'm far too much of a stress head for that!! X

Wow your dress is fab and look amazing in it! Any man that isn't begging to spend time with you ain't worth the effort you look amazing! chuck him and find someone that will treat you like a princess a tiara would look great wiv that dress lol! X

Kelmo the Jessica rabbit one itches like crazy!! Tried it on and couldn't bear it!

I have a wee date lined up with him Sunday! X

Well that sounds positive - hope you have a good date!!!! Enjoy whatever the outcome! x

Kelmo the Jessica rabbit one itches like crazy!! Tried it on and couldn't bear it!

I have a wee date lined up with him Sunday! X

Itchin' smitchin'
Take some piriton you sex bomb!!! Seriously, I'd be wearing it to Tesco if I looked so hot!

Haha I may wear it alone tomorrow since Sunday date is potential cancelled. So confused!!

He's military and lives on base and has been told to work Sunday day. We're meant to be out Sunday night. So no idea what's happening! X

Nah he's stopped texting now but I know he's on nightshift so I can't moan too much! And it's whatsapp so I know he hasn't read my last bit. But he has ignored one question haha

Realise my diary has no dukan mention now! Sticking to the diet! Had starch meal tonight :) x

Meh you're welcome! X

Potentially haha! Although j feel spoiled by two galas!

I've got to find energy to run a bath now!!

Back