Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Personally I dont think its my fault i eat badly sometimes, I blame Mcvities for dark chocolate hob nobs and Nestle for different flavoured Kit Kat chunkies oh and prunes!!

:D

Tomorrow looks like being blown off. He's been told to work day. Date at night. He's away on a course tue-fri. Ever get the impression you're being avoided? Wish he'd just say if that was the case! He offered to meet this morning but I'm working. Aargh! X

Date: gala Chinese takeaway and haribo. Lovely. X

So have I!! It ended up being tonight...food, sweets and comedy on tv. I've hardly slept since though (give P a fnarrrr) as he was meant to tect to say he was safe home (long drive) and haven't heard! X

We chatted last night but I'm desperate for a text :( today's the only day we could do anything all week cause he's being sent on a course. Hmmm.

Ach he replies for a while then just stops haha! Think I just want more but I know I'm being unrealistic! Need to chill a bit! We shall see what happens.

Not enjoying the snow today! Wellies were on and got my 30mins walking to work! Good since ydy I took mum for mothers day late lunch, had stroganoff and wedges and then cake followed by crisps and dip for tea. Kinda naughty! No more gala until Friday- curry night!! X

Aww I wish I had lots if snow it's just blizzards here but with sunny sky???? None of it has settled tho boo hoo! I love playing in the snow!

With regards to your fella have you tried turning the tables and not texting him back or giving him short answers. In my experience men like the thrill of the chase so make him chase ya, and if doesn't take the bate he's probably not worth it! X

I can't haha! I have no patience for that! Drives me mad. May have to try....argh! X

Sounds like you really likie this one E xxx

sididd said:
Sounds like you really likie this one E xxx

Think it's cause he's playing harder to get! And he's tall... ;)

Dukan2013 said:
Hmmmm I like a tall man too! Any luck? X

Some talking. Not a lot!

Well looks like that ain't happening! Again a conversation then nothing, no reply! Frustrating! X

Oh E, you are worth a lot more than chasing a guy who is like that - delete his number off your phone so you can't text him and get on with your day - hard to get defo catches the monkey!!! LOL! x

trudyc said:
Oh E, you are worth a lot more than chasing a guy who is like that - delete his number off your phone so you can't text him and get on with your day - hard to get defo catches the monkey!!! LOL! x

Thanks trudy. Not texting again. Annoying haha. Never mind! X

Back