Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Yesterday I dropped my lunch. Dukan makes that hard!

Today I had a good dukan day ad my starch meal.

I then booked a girly weekend in Newcastle :) a warm up for Ibiza :)

Now to book London, Birmingham and the family break :)

E, you'll be doing a whistle stop tour of Britain to all your Minimins pals!!!! LOL! xxx

Ooh ladies didn't know where everyone was based!! I'm doing a "cram all the annual leave into the football close season" haha. 4 weeks to take as much as I can! Work wont be happy! X

I remember the cramming everything into close season well.... Even had to make sure my son was born then lol

And remember me in Durham lol :D

Bad dieter. Tomorrow is gala. But today I had nandos (ok), sweetcorn (not great) then a Krispy Kreme. It's tomorrow's gala desert!

Gala day. Tipsy!! X

aw ladies thanks for the concern.

Am absolutely fine :) just been busy

Still on the Dukan bus!

No success with the dating game....unreliable boys so far!! Just going to enjoy chatting and see what happens.

In other news this week I didn't get the jobs I went for :( and did 2 5k runs, resulting in feeling like I'd ruptured a hamstring :(

Then, took a long weekend to go home but boats are off due to storms and the road is treacherous, particularly in basil the beamer so I'm stuck. Boo hiss!!

love to all

Those cars hate the snow xxx E, you wanna man not a boy lol rest up and hopefully get home when the weather picks up xxx have a great weekend other wise xxx :D

Glad to hear your doing ok E I always think that the early stages of meeting and chatting to people is the best part of a relationship, just enjoy yourself for now I'm sure mr perfect will appear when your least expecting him! X

A girl i know say her bearer s the best sledge she's ever had lol

Haha yes after a man ladies! Meant to have a date tomorrow with a guy I've spoken to lots but we shall c!! Home in the horrible windy weather- didn't get home
When I was meant to as it was so bad!! :(

Huge gala yesterday. Gorged on crisps. Feel huge today. Still not weighing. Scared to! Newcastle next weekend too :/

However I've run 5k 4 times this week. Slow and plodding but I've overall run just over 20k and been running for over 2 hours in total (about2.20). Hoping to enter a 10k. Surely exercise and sticking with conso should help me tone?!

E me and Eddie going to Newcastle shopping and popping in to a few bars to sample the wears on the way back to the train xxx you never know we might bump into each other and if Ive had a few I mean bump lol xxx

Back