Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Sid I'm there sat- Monday- lets make t a date!!

E, My brother and bestie might be coming ip this weekend so plans could change but when/if were in the city center I'll log in and if we are anywhere near each other its a defo xxx

Thanks p! Wee date today to "go ape" then he's cooking me dinner :) x

Go ape????

An outdoor adventure place! I hate heights so was hard but I did it!! Nice dinner too!

Attachments

• image-3491892621.png
    image-3491892621.png
    847.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-24515823.png
    image-24515823.png
    649.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3561421075.png
    image-3561421075.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image-823378742.png
    image-823378742.png
    956.5 KB · Views: 54
Action Woman lol xxx and what P said ?

Fajitas!!

Didn't have my bread for the day and had wholewheat pittas :) behaving!!

Write off of a weekend. Junk food four days in a row now. Three packs of crisps tonight. Jeans tight. Feel awful. Have a night out Saturday but outwith that I'm going pv I think....maybe a few pp?! Thinking I'll give it a fortnight before I weigh though!

Hey Eilidh :)

Just did a not so quick catch up with your diary :) you have been a busy girl ;)....

how's things with Mr. Fajita? xx

Hey lotto, not happening I'm afraid! He's army, due to go back to a foreign base in a week then afghan in a few months, just wouldn't work. Great dates, so we'll keep in touch. Just not as more than mates! Onwards and upwards! Haha!

Pp tomorrow and Friday before cheese and wine sat! Had a conso day today. Tomorrow pp (inc slim noodles!). X

Pv is the way forward I think, definitely not pp (except on Thursdays, of course!) Mind you, I can't manage without my fruit and bread these days, not so bad about cheese. I just try to avoid all the extras (galas?) in a crisis. Sorry to hear that Mr Military isn't going to work out, but I'm sure the right one will come along soon xxx

Paulinegin said:
My kind of day!! ;)

P x

I'm more excited about the cheese....and "vodka and cheese" doesn't have the same ring ;) managed pp today. Less strict pp tomorrow. Too much milk today, more like attack! X

Oh E loving the dates even if they are not Mr Right and great that you are back on track after a wee binge fest - if I can do conso like you have and Sara I will be a happy slim bunny!!! You defo don't qualify for the back seat of the bus - only room for serious reprobates there!!! LOL! ELLIE!

Back