Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

trudyc said:
Oh E loving the dates even if they are not Mr Right and great that you are back on track after a wee binge fest - if I can do conso like you have and Sara I will be a happy slim bunny!!! You defo don't qualify for the back seat of the bus - only room for serious reprobates there!!! LOL! ELLIE!

I have another date Monday- different one! Non military! May as well see what's out there! Think I'm back to tw or thereabouts today as weighed at home. Tw was 10st and I'm 10st here. However was down to 9st 8 at work before and work weighs lighter. I'm gonna c where I am next fri cause I do feel bigger!!

Back on that bus trudy!! X

Up 4.5 kg since Xmas so 4.4lb over tw. Pp (Roth venison sausage/burgers) today. Pp plus gala tomorrow. Pp sun. Pp and gala mon then aim a week of pp next week till I reweigh. And no more burgers!

4.4lb is great in the scheme of things Eilidh! :) You're a serious inspiration to me how you lost the weight and have been successful through the winter months at keeping it off!

xx

alottolose said:
4.4lb is great in the scheme of things Eilidh! :) You're a serious inspiration to me how you lost the weight and have been successful through the winter months at keeping it off!

xx

It's 9.9lb off where I was at Xmas though. That's not so good. I could cry thinking of that so tw first aim...
Away to try 10k. Alone. Why?! I will reach tw!! Is next Friday ambitious?? Probably!

It's 9.9lb off where I was at Xmas though. That's not so good. I could cry thinking of that so tw first aim...
Away to try 10k. Alone. Why?! I will reach tw!! Is next Friday ambitious?? Probably!

If anyone can, Eilidh can :D

You go, girl!

P x

10k. Sloooooooooow. But done. Dinner now! X

Aching hip/glute but I can walk! Running on the pitch may be fun :/ today: 3 poached eggs, 6 rashers Turkey bacon, oatbran, skimmed milk and sweetner. For gala tonight I have a low cal (500cal) pitta bread pizza, then cheese and wine night. Going riding tomorrow too (fnarr for p) and it's been so long I'll def not walk on Monday (I'll give you a double fnarr p)?! Back in the saddle haha x

That's gonna hurt lol

ellie1969 said:
That's gonna hurt lol

First time in about a year Ellie- eep. And was planning 5k too....get rid of these stray lbs!

Lol... I've not ridden since last summer... I've got 2 to break this year .... It will more than likely be me that's broken lol

Aching hip/glute but I can walk! Running on the pitch may be fun :/ today: 3 poached eggs, 6 rashers Turkey bacon, oatbran, skimmed milk and sweetner. For gala tonight I have a low cal (500cal) pitta bread pizza, then cheese and wine night. Going riding tomorrow too (fnarr for p) and it's been so long I'll def not walk on Monday (I'll give you a double fnarr p)?! Back in the saddle haha x

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha - SNORT!!

I love that I'm the Sid James of the boards!! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha - SNORT!!

I love that I'm the Sid James of the boards!! ;)

P x

Date man from Monday is goin to the same club as me tonight (it's a small town!).

We just line them up for you P! X

Now I've had a low cal tortilla pizza (undercooked) and a whole big bag of crisps. Heading to cheese and wine.

Better soak that up with some alcohol - riding tomorrow and a five km run will sort your hangover out or kill you!!! I rode today for the second time since my op and then long reined a horse for a couple of miles!!!! I will get fitter!!! LOL! x

City ?

On the venison today for ease after my night out. Too much wine- no hangover or memory! X

Sara it did sound wrong but I get you. P would love it

Ellie city is shut so the loft!

Trudy nice to hear you're back in the saddle! X

Back