Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Hows you bottom and thighs this morning????? NO FNARRRR P! X

trudyc said:
Hows you bottom and thighs this morning????? NO FNARRRR P! X

Quads achey, bottom fine :p was just a saunter so I'm ok. Meant to have a date tonight, met him out Saturday and he made a good impression. X

Sounds like a gudun xxx keep us informed xxx

sididd said:
Sounds like a gudun xxx keep us informed xxx

Well it's late cause of football :( but still hoping to make it as he's away with work the rest of the week. 18 months younger than me though ladies!

Today: b: porridge
L: turkey curry with slim rice
D: tongue. And roast beef

Oooooeeerrrr a toy boy xxx

Sooooooooo? Date details required!!!!! Lol!

Seems lovely :) lunch date planned Sunday :) I think too much so I'll start picking faults soon. He's working down in England until the weekend.

Are either of you horsey ladies (trudy/Ellie) doing anything at Blair? Its closer to me than highland! X

Also sticking to pp with some sausages and venison due to lack of prep. Gala tonight then pp until sun lunch. Wonder where I'll be on fri? Having a nandos tomorrow too! X

Impending weigh in of doom :(

Paulinegin said:
Go face it, darling, it won't be as bad as you expect :D

P x

Not a measly lb off :( still 4 over tw and 10 over where I was post breakup :(

Forget the numbers you look fabulous atm xxx the weight will come off your a Dukan star xxx

Just a number lovely - you know it - it's all down to how you feel!! Hope date night coming up soon! x

Sara it did sound wrong but I get you. P would love it

Ellie city is shut so the loft!

Trudy nice to hear you're back in the saddle! X

What no.... I like the city :( loft too crowded for my liking

Ran 10k again tonight. Date Sunday :) he seems a gent!

Quiet Friday night for me!

Having gala Sunday. And then he's cooking dinner too so probs starch?! Maybe alcohol tomorrow too. X

Back