Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Carbs, alcohol and a hot date......perrrrrrrfect Sunday ;-)

Ooooo love a naughty boy ........did I really think that allowed lol xxx

I love you ladies!

Will keep you posted :)

We just line the fnaaaar up for you p! X

Paulinegin said:
I had noticed, you cheeky lot! ;)

P x

You love it!

Update!

Lovely date: three courses then haribo and some crisps and marshmallows.

Today he cooked me dinner of pheasant curry (full fat creme fraiche but I've not had cheese allowances for like a week)

Also took 3.5 mins off my best 5k time!! Dying!! Wish anjuschka was still about cause I think she'd be proud! X

And a great cook.......Mr.Peeeeerfect xxx

Sorry I'm not she (and I know what you mean about missing her) but I'm massively impressed - 3.5 mins off 5k equates to 7 mins off 10K and as someone who used to do 10K fun runs I know how much of an achievement that is, especially as it wasn't under race conditions. Well done you! Bet your thighs are sore now (Pauline, over to you...) xxx

Last edited:
sarafvrm said:
Sorry I'm not she (and I know what you mean about missing her) but I'm massively impressed - 3.5 mins off 5k equates to 7 mins off 10K and as someone who used to do 10K fun runs I know how much of an achievement that is, especially as it wasn't under race conditions. Well done you! Bet your thighs are sore now (Pauline, over to you...) xxx

It's not that I don't appreciate my other minis, I just remember anja telling me I'd enjoy running one day and she was right!

You'd be right too, thighs aching. P where are you?! X

Also amazed no one is phased by pheasant! I was a bit surprised!

I love pheasant! He sounds like a keeper! As for the running, you're doing brilliantly! I'm still to be able to run more than 10 steps without feeling strange. As I've quite a lot of excess skin from my weight loss (hidden well in clothes!), when I run, it's almost as if my body is flopping around in its skin, which seems to "land" a fraction of a second after it. Very peculiar feeling indeed! I do enjoy my walk, and probably walk faster than I run anyway, so... :)

sarafvrm said:
How are you doing, lovely? x

A summary:
2x5k (one sub 30!)
1kg down
2 massssive galas
1 new boyfriend

Paulinegin said:
Way hey!! I'm buying a hat :D

P x

Not yet p but I'll keep you informed! X

Back