Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

tooooooo quiet xxx

Sorry ladies!! Drunkenly broke my iPhone so no 3G so it's harder to get on here!!

Updates:

Still dukaning

Feel heavier

Unable to run as I've new orthotics :(

Lots of horseriding in the new weather

Many new dresses purchased

Currently in north Wales with the parentals

But the bits you all want... Been "official" for a month now :) he met my parents last night and I'm meeting his parents next weekend :/ its lovely. Ex declared his love however I've moved on (and that's taken a lot!). New man is lovely :) I'll post a pic for you lot not on fb!

I miss my dukan ladies! Update me!

Attachments

• image-3320877841.jpg
    image-3320877841.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
Oh you sound so happy, very pleased for you xx

Where are you in North Wales? im not far from there!!

You look like a lovely couple, so glad you found someone who cares about you. You sound so happy in your post too!! Nice one!! x

Near flint? We were visiting Chester but we're over the border! Very happy now :) x

Near flint? We were visiting Chester but we're over the border! Very happy now :) x

Only a stones throw from us!! well about 20 minutes in the car, you could have popped in for a cuppa and a dukan muffin lol x

Haha where are you?! I've booked a four hour hack on Tuesday- cant wait! X

Not quite at the hats yet p...you'll be on the list if it gets there ;) x

E xxx He is handsome xxx you make a lovely couple ...and as for the ex lol to late ar****le xxx

I live not far from Cheshire Oaks out towards Helsby. Where you off walking, you should go to
Betws y Coed, gorgeous place for walking there are fantastic views of Snowden and gorgeous little cafes.

Col, do you have a welsh accent????

I was in Chester today. And am going on a four hour horse ride somewhere tomorrow!! No idea where!! Shopped till I dropped today! X

Its a fab place for shopping, im based at the the hospital there too, maybe the next meet up should be chester lol

Enjoy your walking take loads of pics xx

Will do!

Got lots. Skint now!! X

For some strange reason your diary was no longer in my subscribed threads, so had loads to try and catch up on and not remembered hardly anything....so will stick to the now. Photo shows a very gorgeous looking gal with a happy chappy..........oh it must be you LOL. Great pic. And great seeing you so happy.

Back