Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

dukannotsofatty said:
For some strange reason your diary was no longer in my subscribed threads, so had loads to try and catch up on and not remembered hardly anything....so will stick to the now. Photo shows a very gorgeous looking gal with a happy chappy..........oh it must be you LOL. Great pic. And great seeing you so happy.

I've been offski for so long I'm not surprised!! Damn phone being temperamental!! X

Today I had a gala day and explorer Wales in fog!! Home tomorrow. X

Attachments

• image-1226409859.png
    image-1226409859.png
    557.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1621491902.png
    image-1621491902.png
    763 KB · Views: 53
Hope you had a fab time in welsh Wales, I love Wales, spend lots of fab holiday there when we were kids and as a family. where did you end up?

I love the pic with the horse, it looks as thou he is reading the board....so funny. can just make out your pic, I think the flash has hidden a bit, looking good x

No exercise this week. Currently sporting this (and a smaller one on the other side)

Attachments

• image-724523877.jpg
    image-724523877.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 53
Oh no, that look so so incredibly sore. Get some witchhazel on it, that helps with bruises. Norty horsey...smack his bum..not that he'll feel it LOL.

Hope you take care hunni

Oh no, that look so so incredibly sore. Get some witchhazel on it, that helps with bruises. Norty horsey...smack his bum..not that he'll feel it LOL.

Hope you take care hunni

I ran away...well crawled!

Unfortunately it's huge. The bump is about 2-3cm out from my hip so trousers etc are a nightmare. No sympathy at work when limping either- tryin my best not to! X

OUCH re that knee! Poor you!!
awh lovely to catch up... and you look and sound soooooooooo happy!
x

if you have to limp, you have to limp, nothing can be done about it. Hope its not as sore today xx

Flaming horses, wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them, scare me to death.

hope the bruising is going down x

Update:

Sore hip
Single again
Off to London to visit my friend

Back