Elaine's Cambridge Journey.

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.

Last edited:
Good luck! I look forward to reading about your progress :) x

.,:/

Last edited:
Wish I had a chocolate block left to take to work for a hot chocolate. Today is going to kill me. Or make me stronger.
Here's hoping for the later.xx

Last edited:
So hungry :(

Have the biggest Craving for pepsi max.

Freezing too. Ugh! Hope my weigh in is worth it - 4 sleeps! xx

Hey hun :) your doin fab aint ya :) how do you feel now, apart from the cravings and being freezing??
Ive just bought my first packs,,,, just milkshake, im a all or nothing kinda girl, and i need to eaither eat or not,,,, so steering clear of the soups for the time beaing... have you tired any of the bars yet ? XX

infiniteandserene said:
Ah well done for doing so well :D the week goes quicker than you'd think x

Thanks so much lovely! 3 sleeps to go! Haha x

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th of Jan: Day 4.

Wow. Woke up and my face looks like I've been lying with frozen spoons on my eyes all night - aka they look fantastic!

Last edited:
What a lovely, lively diary! don't be surprised you didn't eat! Coming off plan isn't at all inevitable - you are strong enough to do this, and you will!

Looking forward to following your progress.

Heyhey :) Thought id just see how your doing, read day 4 and wow sounds fab !! sooo glad you're feeling better !!
:happy036:Wooooo for you - Ketosis Queen xx

Hi everyone! Thanks for the lovely comments :)

Just wanted to male a quick post about the rest of day four... Because I need to get in the habit of logging daily.

Last edited:
Afternoon guys!

Day 5!!!! Can you believe it? Wow! Can't believe I've gone five whole days without food - yikes! Can't believe I've done it!

Eeeee! Can't wait to start 30 Day Shred either! Gonna ask my CDC when I can exercise! :D :D :D

Love love xx

Last edited:
Wow :) your so positive :)) reading your diary cheers me up loads and definitely makes me feel like there's light at the end of this gloomy tunnel I'm sat in ATM :/ keep it up - I think your grand :) xx

Here Here!! I've a gloomy head on today but I've happily read your diary x well done Elaine.. I will catch up with you tomorrow :)

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Wow :) your so positive :)) reading your diary cheers me up loads and definitely makes me feel like there's light at the end of this gloomy tunnel I'm sat in ATM :/ keep it up - I think your grand :) xx

Awww thanks Hun! You will get out I promise! It took me four days! What day you on now lovely? Good luck good luck! xx

Sarah Lou said:
Here Here!! I've a gloomy head on today but I've happily read your diary x well done Elaine.. I will catch up with you tomorrow :)

awww bless! Hope you feel better today?
I have been already today... Not drinking enough water though! x

Hi all!

Can't believe I'm on Day 6!!! If someone had told me I could go six whole days

Last edited:
Back