Elaine's Cambridge Journey.

Amazing loss, well done! :D x

Well done :) that's fab !!!! X

Thanks guys!

Back in ketosis now so feeling great! Woohooo!

Already feel a little slimmer - can't wait for weigh in next week :) xx

Deblovesmick said:
Wow well done you are doing so well keep it up :) I have my first weigh in tomorrow eeekk :) x

Omg! Excited to see how you've done xx

Hey guys.
Due to personal reasons (my mum & I've been home for a while) I've been completely off plan

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your family. good luck with your restart. xx

spangles said:
sorry to hear about your family. good luck with your restart. xx

Thanks chicken !!

5lbs on... Seems a big amount but my CDC said it's small for two weeks?! Probably becauase even though I've had food for two weeks I've known I was coming back to Cambridge... If that makes sense?

x

Welcome back, Elaine.

I do another vlcd with body treatments - and will be keeping you company on the way to 11 stone. My target is a bit flexible between 10-12 stone. We'll see how my face looks as we get closer to goal.

I'm sorry about the illness in your family. Being on track with CD will be a good way for you to be well - so welcome back and I wish you courage and strength for success, whilst managing the other stuff.

My best friend who won't get better from a recurrence of breast cancer told me how happy she was that I am shedding weight. She said that fat predisposes us to cancer. So if I remember that, and if I have felt like wavering, I re-commit and tell myself that I would do this and keep it off if it was a cure.

I am a bit envious of you - I wish I had taken action on the overweight I had at 25 and had kept it off. So it's great that with your mum and gran to look after you are taking care of yourslef.

Have a good weekend restarting and make sure you do something nice for yourself like a lovely bath, a walk somewhere pretty or painting your toes!

Ali

Ira sooooo hard :(
Trying to get back on track sucks!

Last edited:

Back