Eleven days cold turkey

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I havent eaten chocolate or a biscuit or crisps for 11 days.

I've gone through the shakes and the grumps and have come out the other side. I will always be an addict though :D

Well done! We should start a chocaholics anonymous club...,y name is becky and I'm a cadburys twirl addict!

ooh Twirls are delicious, just pure chocolate. I dont care what anyone says, Cadburys are the best.
I do love Freddos though, just the right amount of chocolate for a chocky boost

i made it 9 days without choc before i had some choc profittarolls at a friends on wednesday, but since then.. choc free too.. seriously need to curb my chocolate addiction!

Well done on your eleven days!!
I have a bit of chocolate a day with my syns, just a rocky bar, or a finger of a twix. Thats why I've always got on with SW as I'm allowed my chocolate. And I like crisps too and tend to have ryvita mini's which are the next best thing as a hexb. ummmmm chocolate, by far my favourite and always has been is s snickers bar!

Just had my saturday night twirl...sorry but I can't live without it! Really admire your will power though, I on thje othe hand have no desire to give up m¥y weekly fix! Hehe

Multipack Cadbuys Flake ...... only 7 syns ... i am a choccy addict and i ain`t giving it up fer no one :p lol

argh!! I read it was 3 days to kick a craving, I'm going to cry lol I've got a serious addiction to chocolate and I'm craving like mad right now, I've gone 8 days now and it's really getting to me but I'm one of those people I know if I start I won't stop and one bar won't be enough so I know people say to not resist my cravings but I know myself and I know I'm setting myself up for destruction if I do give in.

I find a diet coke and alpen bar kinda kick the craving a bit but choc alpens really aren't the same as a proper bar!! I went to my first weigh in today and lost 3.5lb so I'm not giving into this monster!

Muddle said:
argh!! I read it was 3 days to kick a craving, I'm going to cry lol I've got a serious addiction to chocolate and I'm craving like mad right now, I've gone 8 days now and it's really getting to me but I'm one of those people I know if I start I won't stop and one bar won't be enough so I know people say to not resist my cravings but I know myself and I know I'm setting myself up for destruction if I do give in.

I find a diet coke and alpen bar kinda kick the craving a bit but choc alpens really aren't the same as a proper bar!! I went to my first weigh in today and lost 3.5lb so I'm not giving into this monster!

Try the fibre plus bars-they're more chocolatey and yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My name is Helen and I'm a McCoy's Salt and Vinegar Crinkle Cut Crisps addict.

I've gone 4 weeks without them now and since joining SW (i'm halfway through week 2) I've also gone without the replacement Walkers French Fries that I tried to substitute.

As for chocolate, I'm not a massive fan thankfully. However, my boyfriend just got back from Germany and brought a 4.5KG (yes, over 9lbs) Toblerone home. Sometimes, I really dislike him!! ;)
I can't even hide it behind the massive telly! It's about 4 foot long!!

I had 10 large chocolate buttons, so have crashed and burned regarding the chocolate. couldnt help it, hormone problems :(. But i have resisted the biscuits, including chocolate ones and i still havent eaten crisps. so i am proud of myself. (blowing own trumpet).

Back