Elkays resurrected food diary

Wishing you a very very happy Christmas Lesley :D x

Thanks Jen, hope you had a lovely Christmas and happy new year to you. I had a lovely Christmas though I feel like I've gained a stone and am sick of food! Back at work today so a chance to settle back into normality, even if only short lived!

Have a good day Jen.

Aye up Lesley

Thanks for the surprise message the other day kitten
hope your Xmas went well and that you are on top form xx

You're very welcome. Decided to have a break from here for a short while but now I have my new lap top (notice how I sneakily sneaked that it :D) I can happily tap away without having to make sure my 'k's or '4's have appeared properly and will be back! Boy do I need to get back to watching what I am eating - I feel like a big bloated balloon! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and happy new year to you (if a little early!)

Have a great day.

Lesley
x

Thursday 30th December

Just to try and get back into the swing of food logging in preparation for the new year.....

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Slice ham
Celery

Snack
10 small walnuts

Lunch
Homemade lentil soup
Greek Yoghurt

Last edited:
Elkay said:
Thursday 30th December

Just to try and get back into the swing of food logging in preparation for the new year.....

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Slice ham
Celery

Ooh I see your getting back on track there Kitten
Have a fabulous New year hun xx

Ooh I see your getting back on track there Kitten
Have a fabulous New year hun xx

You too Kals - hope 2011 is a good one for you!

Happy 2011 Lesley. xxx

Happy new year to you too Nik.

Happy New Year Lesley, hope its going ok
:)

Happy new year to you too Jen. Haven't had chance to catch up with diaries, so I hope you had a good Christmas and enjoyed your new year celebrations (can't spell hogmanay but you know what i mean!)

Well, I only popped on here quickly to do a very quick catch up. Am sticking to diet and have lost 4lb of the, wait for it......13lb I gained over Christmas and new year! Not worried as had a great time and it will come off eventually. Aiming to lose the extra 9lb by the end of January - hope this is do-able being as it went on so quick due to eating rubbish and drinking too much :fingerscrossed:.

May not be on very regularly as I have a lot on, but will hopefully be back to normal soon.

Lesley
x

Back