Elkays resurrected food diary

Still going well I see Elkay !!

woohoo only 3lbs for xmas.. you can do it Lesley :D xxx

Wow this harcombe thing's done wonders for kick starting you, ace couple of weigh ins, well done you!!x

Thanks Jen - all good so far.

Still going well I see Elkay !!

Fingers crossed it continues 'cause I quite like this way of eating! Thanks for popping by Jane.

woohoo only 3lbs for xmas.. you can do it Lesley :D xxx

Thanks Rachael - I hope so. Just a stone and a half after Christmas to go then, so I will aim for my birthday in April, though this may be a tad optimistic with my track record!

Hey L. When is your next WI? I'm a bit confused now. Judging by your menu, I'm sensing a bit of a good loss this week... So good in fact, I'm getting emotional with happiness at the thought :D xxx

Hi ya Nik. Friday/Saturday for WI, depending on whether I remember on Friday. I will be emotional with happiness too it I have a good loss - this is just about the time I usually revert to my STS so I'm not building my hopes up too much Nik! I will let you know because I am working this Friday then off to the hairdressers to get my hair chopped & coloured. :)

Lesley
x

Monday 6th December

Breakfast

NLY

Lunch
Salad, ham smelly cheese

Dinner
Harcombe friendly sausages, leeks with melted Danish Blue

Tuesday 7th December

Late Breakfast
Ham, cheese, 2 boiled eggs

Dinner - eaten out

2 samosas
Very small slice pizza
Salad
chicken wing
Ice cream

Dinner was not very Harcombe friendly but tried to make the best choices without losing out on all the fun!

Blooming heck Lesley
Dinner is sounding LUSH !

Hi Kals - it was!

Hope you are OK - will pop in your diary later, busy week this week so far and it feels like it should be Friday already!

Lesley
x

Nik & Kals - not being rude or anything but my eyes have been drooping by the time I have managed to get on here to log my food! Have not been able to log on at lunchtime as I have had to go out from work to pick up Tesco savings stamps! The story goes.... my neighbour, who is like a second mum to me, collects Tesco savings stamps - one card with £50 worth of stamps for each of her 2 grandsons, who have young families, to help them with their Xmas shopping. Well, at the beginning of the year I suggested I get the stamps (totalling £100) throughout the year for her then she gives me the money just before Christmas - I thought this would save her the hassle and be a way of me saving money for Christmas. Well, I got 2 stamps in January and then forgot so this week I have been frantically trying to find Tesco stores with stamp machines that are not out of order! £20 worth to get tomorrow then both cards are full and I can relax! It's been quite stressful as I have felt a right idiot standing at the machine putting pound after pound in the machine then the machine ran out and the 'helpful' assistants couldn't tell me when it was going to filled up - I had visions of driving to all the Tescos in the West Mids to find one with stamps in their machines!

Hope you're both OK and having a good week.

Lesley
x

Last edited:
Thursday 9th December

Breakfast

NLY

Lunch
Salad
Turkey
Smelly cheese

Dinner
Harcombe friendly sausages x 3
2 poached eggs

hope you had a good weekend Lesley
I know what you mean about not being around much
its surprising how much you miss when you haven't had time to log on much :D

Results results results! :D

I was thinking of doing the stamps for next year, £1 per week aint gonna kill me I think and as they say "Every little helps" ;) xxx

1lb loss Nik, now 12st 2lb, so 2lb to go before Christmas - not sure I will make it as I'm really struggling to resist all the Christmas c*ap we have at work!

I managed to fill my neighbours Tesco stamp card and have now started one for myself for next year, so I am behind with this Christmas's preparations but in front for next year :D

Have a great day Nik - be in touch soon.

Lesley!! :) Have a great weekend!!!!! x

Thanks Jen, I did - hope you did too!

Have a good week - hope you don't get too much snow later in the week.

hope you had a good weekend Lesley
I know what you mean about not being around much
its surprising how much you miss when you haven't had time to log on much :D

Jeez Kals, I feel like I haven't been on here for weeks! I shall have a look at diaries at lunch time and catch up!

Hope you're OK. Have a good week.

Lesley
x

I'm okay thanks kitten
just struggling diet wise at the Mo absolutely no mojo what so ever me
Well done on the 1lb off hun xx

I'm okay thanks kitten
just struggling diet wise at the Mo absolutely no mojo what so ever me
Well done on the 1lb off hun xx

Thanks Kals, though I fear I will have gained the 1lb plus some this week - diet gone to pot and boy has my belly suffered for it! I definitely know bread and pastry doesn't suite me! We have had buffets to go to and I just couldn't resist sausage rolls, samosas and crusty bread - not very Harcombe friendly ay? I am going to try and be good next week but then once I break up on 23rd relax a bit until I go back to work on the 29th.

Enjoy your time with your folks.

Lesley
x

Congratulations on the 1lb loss L. I know what you mean about the Christmas carp being around, it's not good, but, just think, you might struggle a bit from now til Christmas, BUT atleast you know you have something to go back to that will work. Win win situation eh.

I'm training it up next Tuesday, should get to Sandwell & Dudley by about 2ish I think, so it's up to you and Jane what day for the halesowen Charity Day. I'm easy on.

XXX

Erm, thank you, but the less said about dieting the better this week Nik!

I have sent you a message re meeting up.

Have a great Friday.

Lesley
x

NAJH said:
I'll message you later about next week. Hopefully, by this time next week we will have had a nice warm drinking chocolate and a great big mince pie in Three Cooks... Hmm. Have also sent a message to Jane about the days you have off. xxx

Not jealous :( of all this hot choccy drinking in the Three cooks so not jealous < goes off stamping feet & sulking like a 2 year old >

NAJH said:
Kals, it's ok, it's been cancelled... We are going to macD's for a hot chocolate and a festive pie instead :D

You sure you can't come Sis? God, it would be hilarious!! xxx

Now I'm even more jealous, I'm jealisor than the jelliest person
I wish I could Sis, but the big boss ( ex crush ) would have my guts for garters

Waves at Kitten
Yoo hoo Lesley xx

Aye up Lesley

Thanks for the surprise message the other day kitten
hope your Xmas went well and that you are on top form xx

Back