Ellbee's Take Two

Killing time til weigh-in, but meant to show you all what I did at the weekend - really stopped me eating! I made this:

image-1263131124.jpg

4 off - yaaaay!!!!

Gt my half stone award :)

Stuck to plan well yesterday. Did have one small piece of pistachio burfi after my curry, so I reckon another 7 syns added, which gave me a total of 15.5 for the day - can live with that, as been well under the rest of the week.

Social plans have changed at last minute for tonight and shopping not being delivered until tomorrow. May now have to share dinner with hubster, so will bulk it out with SW sweet potato chips!

B - coffee
L - wholemeal roll (hex B), Light Philadelphie (part hex A), Ham, Chutney (1 syn)
D - humble pie (1.5 syns), green beans - if I have to share with DH will still be same syns as I'll use a little olive oil to make SW sweet potato chips.

Wow 4! I love big losses like this. It's really inspiring, well done :) You must be really pleased and rightly so :D

Thanks Siggy. Wasn't brilliant over the weekend (sushi and a bottle of beer on Friday, a bottle of wine on Saturday and fish & chips yesterday), but I'm really trying not to have bad days/weekends/weeks, where I'll start back tomorrow/Monday - I'm trying only to have bad meals. It definitely makes it easier for me to get back on track.

Plan for today is
B - coffee (bad, I know but can't face breakfast today)
L - wholemeal roll (hex B), tuna in spring water, 1tbsp salad cream (2.5)
D - SW quiche (part of hex A for cheese), SW sweet potato chips (1 syn for spray olive oil), salad (1 syn for coriander oil)

Stuck to plan yesterday but still can't envisage much (or any) loss this week. Have a feeling a may gain a pound. Intend to remain good the rest of the week though, just in case.

Today's Plan:
B - SW quiche (part hex A) - bit worried about having a breakfast, as not had one for a week or so, and it may not help my losses)
L - Wholemeal roll (hex B), 1 x Laughing Cow Light (part Hex A), chutney (1 syn), Melon
D - Not sure - going to Smashing Pumpkins gig tonight, so probably a Kabuto pot noodle (2 sysn)

Stuck to plan yesterday, with only 3 syns for the day. Still think I'll be struggling to even get a STS this week, but heyho. Forgot to lift my lunch today, so I'll have lunch for dinner. Here's today's amended plan:

B - coffee
L - Dr Who spaghetti shapes (I have a tin in my office)
D - SW quiche (part Hex A), salad (1 syn for dressing), SW sweet potato chips (1 syn for olive oil), melon

Not very exciting, I know, but I have yoga tonight, so generally a bit of a rush. Thursday night curry tomorrow though *drool*

Weigh-in tonight. Really worked hard all week after my blips over the weekend and hopefully will have managed a STS or half pound loss.

Today's food will be:

B - SW quiche (part hex A)
L - Chicken salad (1 syn for dressing), strawberries, cherries, fat free natural Greek yoghurt
D - Chicken curry (1 syn for oil), tarka dal (1 syn for oil), boiled rice, 1 piece burfi (6 syns). May also make saag aloo to go with the curry, if so that'll be another syn for oil.

1 off. Was touch and go - really had to knuckle down from Monday onwards - well chuffed though. This weekend won't be great either so will be happy with a small loss or STS next week.

How did you do this week?

Nice one, well done! I had a great week thanks. Lost 6lb and got my silver award for body magic. Pretty blown away at that loss. Pity it cant be like that every week lol

Oh wow, Siggy, that's amazing. So proud of you xxx

Well Friday and Saturday were a multitude of syns, but at least I still stuck to my rule of only having a bad meal/evening but being on plan straight before and after it. Yesterday I was back on plan but slightly over with my syns (I had 16.5) but I'm okay with this, as I tend to have low syns during the week, so I can cancel it out by keeping under today.

Yesterday I had:
B -banana bread (8 syns)
L - wholemeal (hex B) roll with ham, cheese (part of hex A), chutney (2 syns), half bag hula hoops (4.5 syns)
D - steak, baked potato (2 syns for butter), green beans

Have to go hell for leather again this week, just aiming for STS. Here's today's plan:

B - apple
L - wholemeal roll (hex B), ham, cheese (part of hex A), chutney (2 syns), melon, strawberries & cherries
D - poached salmon, baby potatoes (2 syns for butter), green beans

Yesterday was good and I stuck to plan. Here's what I'm having today:

B - Water
L - wholemeal roll (hex B), tuna, cheese (part of hex A), salad cream (2 syns), melon, strawberries
D - going a bit Spanish for this - little brown shrimp frittatas (1 syn for olive oil), broad beans with ham, salad (1 syn for olive oil)

For some reason this week has been a real struggle for me. Yesterday's syns totalled 12 because I forgot about the flour in the tortillitas de camerones, which made them 1 syn each (I had 3) and snuck a Twister ice lolly (4 syns) and half a small roll (3 syns). I did ditch the salad dressing for balsamic vinegar though.

Today I'll be having:

B - 2 x weetabix (hex B)
L - Habas y jamon, 3 tortillitas de camerones (3 syns), strawberries & cherries
D - Omelette with cheese (hex A), salad

Hoping that having my weetabix in the morning will stop me being so hungry later - I need to get out of my recent habit of using my hex B for a roll at lunchtime, as I don't find it as filling as some of the other bean-based stuff I tend to have.

I know I sound like a broken record, but it really will be touch and go for me at weigh-in tomorrow and wouldn't be surprised at a 1lb gain :cry:. Will not let it deter me or knock me off track though - had a great weekend, so it was worth it :D

Oh wow, Siggy, that's amazing. So proud of you xxx

Aww thanks, sorry it's taken me this long to reply! I keep losing everyone's diary. The thread moves real quick doesn't it! Looks like you're having a great few days with the Food Dairies. I haven't had Weetabix for years, I might have to get some tomorrow. Enjoy your evening :) x

Yaaayyy another pound off this week, only 3.5 to my first stone :)

Things a bit hectic at the moment, but been sticking to plan, with the exception of Saturday! Had a couple of glasses of wine on Friday, but pretty much syn free apart from that on the day, so no problem with synning them.

Yesterday I had:

B - 2 x weetabix (hex B)
L - SW quiche (part hex A), melon
D - Bean & veggie chilli, rice, green beans, fat free natural yoghurt

Today I'll be having:

B - 2 x weetabix (hex B)
L - bean & veggie chilli, rice, apple, fat free natural yoghurt
D - SW quiche, salad

Also will be playing rollerhoc tonight for 90 mins, which is good, as I've missed a few exercise things in the last month because of other things happening.

Fingers crossed I'll get into the 12s on Thursday.

Didn't quite make it into the 12s, as only lost 1lb. Should get into 12s next week and hopefully my stone the following week.

Oh dear, I've been so lax and stopped writing down my meals - not good as I've noticed complacency setting in. Back on straight and narrow today.

I've changed my group to one I can go to on my way home from work, so I'll now be weighing in on Wednesday. I definitely prefer my new group and even stayed to the discussion session.

I got into the 12s on Wednesday, which brings my total loss to 12.5lbs. This week I am expecting a gain, although I hope to keep it small. On Saturday I cooked a 7-course taster menu for friends who are moving away - didn't even have time to consider syns but was well worth a small gain this week. I'm realistic enough to know there will always be times in life where a small gain will happen - the secret is to get back on track straight away. I also had a cinnamon bun for breakfast on Saturday!

Anyway, here's today's not very exciting plan:

B -coffee (I know everyone says eat a good breakfast, but I honestly feel more hungry and sluggish if I do)
L - pasta with 0.5tbsp pesto (1.5 syns), salad dressed with lemon juice, melon
D - baked potato, tuna, cheese (hex a), salad with lemon juice

Back