Ellbee's Take Two

Also had 1x 10g square of Lindt chocolate for 3syns, brining my total to 4.5 for the day.

Today I'll be having:

B - coffee
L - pasta with 0.5tbsp pesto (1.5 syns), salad with lemon juice, melon
D - Moroccan orange chicken (still need mot work out syns for orange juice etc but I reckon no more than 4), couscous, green beans

Still plodding away, getting a pound off a week. Wednesday was my first weigh-in since coming back from 2 weeks holiday, so quite pleased that I only put on half a pound. Would like to drop 2 this week. Total so far is 16lbs.

Should really start writing my food down again too:

B - Coffee
L - Thai mug shot - 2.5 syns (gutted when I checked how many it was, as nowhere near as nice as some of the free ones), tortilla espanola (1 syn for olive oil), nectarine
D - Haricot bean casserole with salami & peppers (40g salami milano per portion) - 5.5 syns

Total syns - 9

Damn you horrible Thai mug shot!

Yesterday changed a bit as DH wanted to go for something to eat before the cinema. Luckily he chose a Japanese place, so I had chargrilled chicken skewars for starter and beef udon soup for main - neither of them would be too bad on SW I think. Prob a few syns for a teriyaki sauce on my chicken, but it was thin and there wasn't a lot of it, so the whole meal was probably no more syns than the bean casserole I had planned.

Today's food:

B - coffee
L - tortilla espanola (1 syn for oil), 80ml full fat yoghurt (4 syns)
D - Haricot bean casserole with salami & peppers (40g salami milano per portion) - 5.5 syns, wholemeal roll (hex B), teaspoon alioli (2 syns)

I need to up my superfree, although the casserole has a lot of peppers in it.

Total syns 12.5 - quite bad really but I'm craving comfort food at the moment.

I see your just back... me too about 3 weeks into it now and im still not totally on track grrr
Hope your feeling better with your craving.. be strong :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Weekend wasn't too bad - a few syns over but always keep some for weekends.

Today's food:

B - Black coffee
L - saag aloo (2 syns for oil), chana dal, apple
D - Roast chicken, mashed potatoes (2 syns for butter), green beans. I may syn some gravy or sauce for the chicken, depending on how I feel.

Me too, babytreetrunk. Could eat it every day :D

2lbs off last week - really going to be struggling this week though. I think the best I can hope for is 0.5lb off or STS :(

Another 2 off yesterday - was gobsmacked to say the least, as I thought I'd get a STS or 0.5lb gain. Must've been the 2km walk in my lunchbreak, along with 4 pints of water during the day. Got my Club 10 shiny and should get my 1.5 stones next week, as currently sitting at -20.5.

I'm still really pleased with my progress, although it hasn't been as dramatic as some. With the exception of one STS and a 0.5lb gain after my fortnight's holiday, I've lost something every week.

Half a pound off, so got my 1.5 stone shiny. Aiming for another half stone before Christmas :D

Stayed the same last week. Didn't let it get me down, even though I was pretty disappointed because I felt thinner. Hoping I've just had a sluggish 2 weeks and loss kicks back in again this week.

ugh a pound gain last week. Was gutted as really thought I had done well. The only thing I could put it down to was maybe not eating enough during the week. Started eating a more substantial lunch on Thursday, so will see how things pan out on Wednesday night.

Yaay 3.5 off last night. Only 2.5 to go until I hit mini target 4 and 4.5 until I hit mini target 5 :D:D

Still plodding along slowly. Now at 29lbs loss. Not sticking to plan that well though. Not hugely disappointed as I've managed to slot it in with my lifestyle and still do okay. Will start writing my food down again next week though, as I'd like to be stricter the next few weeks and possibly get my 3 stone award before going on hols in September

Slowly but surely. I've now lost 2 stones 4.5 since June 2013. Got to the stage now where there are lots of stay the sames, small losses and small gains.

Happy to say I've never gone more than 2 pounds heavier than my lightest weight since starting. Hoping this will stay with me and I'll never go back to yoyo dieting.

Back