Elle is Getting Her Act Together... *again*!

Yay another 3lb gone!! And i am on 790 too now.... this is so fab, over the weekend I was thinknig of ditching it, but as soon as you get on the scales and realise that YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT and more weight than you would be losing with a 'normal' diet.... hey thats all the motivation I need.

Wow! Well done on the losses Elle, that's brilliant!! And thanks for giving me your CDC's details, I'll give her a call, hope she's available to travel to Leicester city, as I'm a 'humble' pedestrian... or should I say that I do my bit for the environment? :-D How much do you pay per week? I understand CDC doesn't have set prices like LT, is that right?

Anyway, keep it up, you are an inspiration! Just had a look at your pics, its amazing how much you've changed! What's your goal weight now?

Hope Claire can help you Map! I pay £36.40 for a week which is the recommended price I believe (thats including 7 bars which are a bit more expensive but worth every penny, they are delish!). Some CDCs charge more than the recommended price, so its always a good idea to ask first!

Next goal is 9st 7, I know I will be happy at that so not too far to go now!

Back