Elle is Getting Her Act Together... *again*!

ducatidiva

Silver Member
OK guys, I have a lot of reading to do of all yours posts... I'm afraid I have been absent for a while!

After feeling fab and wonderful since November, I have decided that I no longer feel very fab, I feel a bit blobby and very bloated, and I want to be able fit into the Vivienne Westwood stuff I have just bought... and then go and buy some more!

So... I have found myself a new CDC (my old one is no longer doing it) and am going to see her tomorrow pm. I have a few packs left still which means I can start first thing in the morning. I can't wait :D

However, I have a date on Friday, so thats going to put some spanners in the works as I will be in ketosis. Well, a good excuse for no kissing on the 2nd date I suppose. We are going for a Thai so thats going to be awkward...

Also.. I have another shoot to do on 18 March, and really do need to lost a good few inches on the waist to be able to get into the new corsets. The girl I am modelling with has a 25" waist and corsets down to 20", so if I dont shift a** I am going to look like a baby elephant by the side of her :(

Plus its Lent now so it seems an appropriate time to give up food ;)

Phew, that was a bit of a rambly one wasnt it?! Sorry folks! :eek:

Hi there - great to see you back.....as you can see below I am getting bigger but its all good and I still post on LT (and Mums to be site) just to keep me out of the fridge and to remind myself not to go back to old ways.......managing to wear Size 12 maternity clothes which I am really proud of!

Way to go on the date.....you could do something that doesnt involve food...movies and a drink (of fizzy water)!!

You were soooo determined the last time I know you will do it.....cant wait to see the new fab photos!!

Hugs!!!

Welcome back!
Good luck on your date, i think Bea is right, the cinema or something foodless would be good! It could be slightly awkward sitting in a resteraunt not eating?? Ketosis breath should shift with lots of water, i only have it in the mornings so I wouldn't advise you to let him stay over hee hee!:)

You'll lose loads by the time you've to stand beside the 20" and you'll look FAB!! I'm sure you do as it is!
Your pics are a HUGE inspiration to me so let them inspire you too!

Let us know!

xxx

Thanks Bea :)

Yup, my weight-loss gave me the confidence to finally chuck the cheating ex! YAY!
You're right, I would much prefer not to go out to eat, but not sure how to go about the whole subject really as my date doesnt actually *know* about my weight loss, and am concerned about bringing it up... so... might just have to go and treat Friday as an Add-a-Meal day, and have some steamed fish and beansprouts... And LOTS of Listerine strips lol.

Size 12 clothes WOW thats just brilliant, I bet you are really enjoying the shopping?!

Thanks Daisy! Well, when I was in KT last time, my fella said my breath was ok, but I'm a little paranoid about it this time round being a new blokey and all - well there isnt going to be any kissing going on on Friday as I am not sure about him yet LOL :D so thats probably just as well methinks! Whatever transipres, there is NO WAY I am kicking myself out of KT just for the sake of a date, its not worth it!

Thanks Bea :)

Yup, my weight-loss gave me the confidence to finally chuck the cheating ex! YAY!
You're right, I would much prefer not to go out to eat, but not sure how to go about the whole subject really as my date doesnt actually *know* about my weight loss, and am concerned about bringing it up... so... might just have to go and treat Friday as an Add-a-Meal day, and have some steamed fish and beansprouts... And LOTS of Listerine strips lol.

Size 12 clothes WOW thats just brilliant, I bet you are really enjoying the shopping?!

Oh thats great to hear about you dumping that bloke....your head has finally caugh up with your body! eh??:rolleyes: Way to go girl - you deserve someone nice!

When you are comfortable with your new bloke then you can mention the diet thing.......I forgot CD allows you a little meal....thats great so you can have the best of both....go for it and enjoy the date...

Its nice to be able to fit into "normal" sizes....but its funny very often there are only big sizes available in maternity....at total first for me:p!!
Vivienne Westwood.....oh yes how wonderful I am really jealous LOL....thats such a treat to be able to fit into those amazing designs....great motivation...!! :D

Best of luck back on the wagon1!!:D

Hiya Elie

I am intrigued - what is the photoshoot for? Are you a model?

Good luck with the date and restarting the diet

Thanks Anna!
I run my own business as a corsetiere, so I now model my own work - which is SUCH great fun. I did my first shoot last November and have been longing to get back in front of the camera again ever since!

Well, Bea, I had been promising myself for about 4 years that if I ever lost the weight, he would get his comeuppance (in fact I warned him when I started LT that he would need to change if he wanted to hang onto me!!). I never really believed that it would actually happen! So it was a shock when it did happen, and I finally got my chance to get rid. I have no regrets and have not shed one single tear about it.... blimey.

Hey, you'll soon be in all the designer clothes again lol, we'll be having to compare notes on all our ebaying!! :D I'm determined to become a total fashionista, at the grand old age of 36!

Still keeping an eye out for some nice designer stuff on ebaby....havent bought anything in a while - can afford to wait for a bargain......however still planning of wearing one of of your amazing corsets for the next christmas party!!

great to see you back with a "zest in your step" LOL!!

Oh yes, I am feeling very zesty this morning lol. Have decided that I shall have to add a tiny amount of skimmed milk to my coffee, I cant cope without my Gaggia and I cant abide black coffee!

Weighed this morning and have gained an amazing half stone (of water and bloat no doubt) since last Monday. Defiintely due to the intake of pizza and Thai over the weekend, but even though I know its not 'real' weight (I'd have had to gone a total of 24,500 calories OVER my maintenance - thats one HUGE pizza haha!) that was a shock, not weighed that much since October!

Bring it on, bring it on!

Hi Elle,

Great to see you back. You'll have no problems shifting the last bit, you have shown you have amazing will power.

Good luck hun.
xx

Most put on standard half stone following a VCLD...so you have done amazingly well to maintain since November......as Shazpaz said you have the best willpower I have seen so you will be in the loosing in no time........(including that half stone pizza will be gone in a few days!! LOL)

Hey Elle - I think your pics are amazing - you have done so well and look fab. Hope you enjoy your date on Friday :)

Thanks everyone :) its good to be back! Day 2 is going fine at the moment, feeling less bloated already but am going to try a colonic just to shift that extra bloatyness!

It would be interesting what the Therapist says....do you remember YeYe who was on this site and she got a lot of negative feedback when she went for a colonic....although with your willpower Elle - I know nothing will put you off!!!

What you wearing for your date on Friday???.

Oh yes, I remember.... what happened to YeYe? Well I am STILL waiting for the therapist to call me back - I must be very impatient, maybe its just me who thinks that communication and getting back to potential clients quickly are very important things... So the longer she takes to call me back the more and more put off I am. If she cant be bothered, then stuff it lol!

Anyhooo... I have a lovely pink Vivienne Westwood Anglomania dress - its all soft jersey drapes and wrappy bits, really cool! With that I will wear... knee length black suede boots, and havent decided on a coat yet. Not sure if I am looking forward to it or not now. Though that might be just the bad mood I am in today...

Today has been hard work, I have got through nearly 5 litres of water so dont want to drink much more, really wanting to eat something and feel like bursting into tears tbh.... ARGH BL**DY ARGH!

Hows you today Bea?!

Hi Elle do you have a website for your corset business? Always wanted to wear 1!!! x

Back