Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

you can do it snuggs!!!!! positive thinking please!!! xx

Just have to see!!!
But yesterday I had a good old cook up, spicey bean lasagne which I have put 3 portions in the freezer, spinach dahl which has 2 portions in the freezer, and enough superspeed soup to feed an army! Think I may have to freeze some of that to lol

Just have to see!!!
But yesterday I had a good old cook up, spicey bean lasagne which I have put 3 portions in the freezer, spinach dahl which has 2 portions in the freezer, and enough superspeed soup to feed an army! Think I may have to freeze some of that to lol

at least youre organised, i wish i could say the same! I havet even decided what day im having yet!!! oops!
let us know how you get on at weigh in, ive got everything crossed for ya sweet! x

If I dont plan and be organised it all goes Pete Tong!! will update after weigh in tonight :)
Another yummy treat I have found is mullerlight yoghurt mixed with hartleys sugar free jelly crystals. mmmmmmmmmm

i need all the help = i think with my gain this week i will have to see what i have to lose!!!

I'm hopping onboard (of course, how could I not!!!)XXX

Ellebear 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Snuggle69 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Maypole 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Allie1904 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Care Bear 8lbs to go by 11th July 2010
soccermom 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Becca Wecca 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Robsterswife 8lbs by 11th July 2010
Funcurls 8lb by 11th July 2010

Wahoooooooooooooooo I did it! 1/2lb loss for me which gives me my club 10!!!! only 2lbs and I will be down in the 10 stone somethings!

I am chuffed to bits, mini goals really are the way forward, I also only have 4lbs to lose to get my 1.5 stone shiney, so many mini goals Im loving it!
Also spoke to my c tonight about lowering my target, which we are going to look at next week :)

Wahoooooooooooooooo I did it! 1/2lb loss for me which gives me my club 10!!!! only 2lbs and I will be down in the 10 stone somethings!

excellent! well done you!!! xx

Done! Welcome aboard :)

i think just post your results and Snugs will update the first one - that seems to be the trend? correct Snugs my lovely? xxx

yep thats what I have been doing up to now, thought it be easier for everyone rather than trawl through all the posts?
I am still ploughing my way through the superspeed soup I made on monday, have frozen some today, take some to work again tomorrow then thats it gone! Defo is yummy though

i am going the wrong way guys sorry :hide:

i gained 4lbs after my big weekender......so i have 12 in 8 to lose now!!! ooof! x

Back