Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

Stop talking about me when I'm not in the room!!! Haha!! The reason I'm so late on here is because dh was busy ordering clothes online!!! I thought only we were allowed to buy clothes!!! Yay, I lost 2.5lb..........getting me my 3 stone sticky!! Glistening on my book like a shiny purple beacon!! Next stop turquoise!!! Hey well done Claire on your fab loss! I've sent you a message!! Snugs are you updating?X

Thats brilliant funcurls you must be on top of the world!! I have updated. You can beat a new shiney!

back from WI & have stayed the same :( Normally go to a morning Wi but went to the evening class & have been able to go to loo properly :eek: for a few days & am also due on so don't feel so bad anymore ;)

Maypole I have updated for you, at least you know whats caused the sts and it wasnt a gain, good luck for next week.

I have lost another 1lb this week, plodding along but at least its another loss and another step nearer my goal

Well done Snugs!! 1lb is NOT to be sniffed at!! And only 7lb to go- you're so close now!!XXX

well done everyone!!! loving the purple sticker Heather!!!!!well done hun! xxx

Its * week so im expecting a sts or most probably a gain, but at least ill know why!!!
Also, to top it off, all the extra excercise ive been doing has meant ive now got "plantar facitis" so its even painful to walk now! how rubbish is that???!!! so dr says no running or excessive walking for a few MONTHS!!!! im gutted
xxx

Am i too late to join in this one? it sounds a really good one! x

Am i too late to join in this one? it sounds a really good one! x

No you are free to join, would you still like me to put you down for 8lbs by 11th July or 7lbs as your a week later?

Robster dont worry hun, its only a blip!! better week this week? Do you know what caused the gain?

No you are free to join, would you still like me to put you down for 8lbs by 11th July or 7lbs as your a week later?

Robster dont worry hun, its only a blip!! better week this week? Do you know what caused the gain?

I will try go for the full 8, i did loose 1/2 this week at weight in is that counted?

grr - 2lbs on for me this week, im not too worried as i usually gainaround 5 on * week, so hoping for big numbers off next week! :cry:

ive lost a staggering 7.5lbs this week!!!! :D

*wiggles in happy way*

xxx

EB I've said it already but I'll say it again...........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:talk017::happy096::happy036::eatdrink012::party0019::party0023::bananalove::sign0168: I knew it was going to be a goodun, but this is truly amazing!! Well done you!! It is so reassuring also that you can have a few days of indulgence, then pull it back the following week!! Handy to know for when we're all at target and have a naughty weekend/holiday- all we need to do is have a brill week and all will be well!! Whooohooo!!XXX

aww thanks Hevs!!!! its all about counting the syns - i mean the previous week 5 days off plan and then the dreaded gain, but ive pulled it back!!! lets hope my losses continue next week!!!

x

Back