Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

1lb off :D

I do believe I have done it!! woop woop!

3 weeks to go till 11th and 3 way ins for me and 3lbs to lose to reach 3stone.

I think I can do it! :D

You can do it Becca Wecca! were all routing for ya! xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm dead shocked I've managed to finish the challenge 3 weeks in advance!

But roll on the next 3 weeks so I can hopefully get that 3 stone sticker.

Thanks ladies. I'm dead shocked I've managed to finish the challenge 3 weeks in advance!

But roll on the next 3 weeks so I can hopefully get that 3 stone sticker.

BW, well done for completing the challenge, and so early!! I'd be gloating BIG TIME if I were you!! LOL!! How lovely that you can now fit in another mini-challenge before the rest of us have even finished ours!! Hope you get that 3 stone award very soon! XXXX

No updating for me this week Snugs as I STS!! Bitterly disappointed with myself as was 100% all week and blew it on a buffet yesterday in work!! Nevermind, next week is gunna be a good one (wishful thinkin!!)XXX

Wow!! Claireybella Massive well done to you!!! Did you do anything different to usual?

I'd love a massive loss, but i normally get 1lb or 2lb at most!

well done everyone - loss is a loss - no matter what it is - and maintaining is fab too Hev.....could have been a gain, can you imagine how you might have felt then?

xxx

Have updated everyone....congrats on the losses and the sts...well I got what I deserved and have put on 1.5lbs but am back on the wagon so hoping to pow pow pow that next week :)

Back